Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
170210Beck.jpg

Hypocritical shill exposes himself once more

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Wednesday, Feb 17th, 2010

Glenn Beck has once again proven himself as a hypocritical corporate media shill with his efforts to demonize Debra Medina for having questions over 9/11. Beck seems to have forgotten that just six months ago on his own TV show he filled an entire segment with questions about a 9/11 cover up, adding that he had questions of his own.

“I have questions myself. I had many questions after 9/11.” Beck stated on his 3rd September 2009 show.

“I’d like to know about the whole Sandy Berger thing. That just seems weird and it seems to me that Bush and Clinton were in on that one on both sides, I’d like to know about that one.” Beck added.

Beck went on to highlight the questions others have asked about money wired to the lead hijacker Mohammed Atta by Pakistani Intelligence, the alleged maneuvers pulled off by Hani Hanjour in flight 77 which hit the Pentagon, as well as president Bush’s whereabouts on the day of the attacks – all be it declaring them invalid questions.

“Let me again ask you this question, if you believe that about your government wouldn’t you want to find out who in our government was trying to kill innocent Americans? Three thousand innocent Americans. Wouldn’t that be a top priority?” Beck fumed with regards to allegations of government involvement.

The following video is from Beck’s show, during which he made the above statements:

“You have a right to peacefully, reasonably question your government. You have a responsibility to do that.” Beck concluded.

A responsibility that Debra Medina exercised when she gave the following response to Beck as he charged her of being a nutjob “9/11 truther”:

“I think some very good questions have been raised in that regard,” Medina said. “There are some very good arguments, and I think the American people have not seen all the evidence there, so I have not taken a position on that.”

Six months down the line Beck is now ridiculing Debra Medina for highlighting that there are questions with regard to 9/11, questions he admitted to having himself.

Beck’s hypocrisy on this issue apparently knows no bounds, given that he is happy to throw his full support behind Sarah Palin, despite the fact that Palin said she supported the push for a new investigation into 9/11 to answer questions over the attacks. Palin endorses Rick Perry, Debra Medina’s opponent in the race for the Texas governorship.

Our regular readers will know why Beck has shifted his position on questions over 9/11 – because he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, a Trojan horse.

Beck is a a fake revolutionary who has hijacked the freedom movement and is being used to lead conservatives and libertarians down the rabbit hole.

He appeals to selected movements and groups by initially appearing to listen to or support their causes or interests, before proceeding to shoot them down in flames.

Tea Party protesters, end the Fed campaigners and Ron Paul supporters have all been endorsed by Beck in one form or another, before later being referred to as dangerous anarchists or radicals in Beck’s game of bait and switch.

His complete lack of credibility owing to his rampant hypocrisy and flip flopping also acts as demonization by association to such grassroots groups.

Beck is without doubt one of the most loathsome, un-American, big government worshipping corporate media whores ever to open his big mouth. He is a man who fakes crying on demand for photo shoots and proclaims his love for America while selling out every single idea that made America great, the right to dissent, the right to question, and the right to exercise the liberties enshrined in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Source...