Alien / UFO Quotes Thread

Blunt Honesty

Here are some great Alien / UFO quotes to show to non-believers:

NOTE: If you know for a fact that any one of my quotes are not valid, let me know by replying with the quote and the reason why.

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name."

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." - NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter, Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

"Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence." - Maurice Chatelain - Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." - Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9,Gemini-5 Astronaut)

"I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth." - President Harry S. Truman, 4 April 1950, at a press conference.

"I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities." - Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!" - President Richard M. Nixon

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization." - Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!" - Charles J. Camarda(Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions." - Astronaut Cady Coleman - NASA Transmission - Shuttle Mission STS-73

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." - Professor Stephen Hawking

"The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious" - General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously." - Mikhail Gorbachev

"This was no ordinary UFO. Scores of people saw it. It was no illusion, no deception, no imagination." - Air Marshall Azim Daudpota Zimbabwe Air Force, commenting on a UFO witnessed in July of 1985 by many people and tracked on radar.

"We have contact with alien cultures." - Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." - J. Edgar Hoover