Australian Green Party Leader admits Global Warming is Really all about World Government

Lady of Light

Administrator
'Australian Green leader, Senator Bob Brown, recently unveiled his hope for a “world parliament.” Corporate commentators and spineless journalists proclaim the idea of a world parliament is something now to be treated seriously, not laughed at. Authors and researchers discussing long laid out plans for world parliament and critical of the movement, consistently having been right on the money, have been laughed at for so long and called derogatory terms. Now we are to stop laughing and take it serious, for the time of world government is nigh.

Senator Brown believes we are inevitably moving toward a world community or “global, uh, parliamentary...governance” while deriding conspiracy talk. One will notice how all politicians who make public mention of this agenda always stutter before they proclaim “global, uh, governance.” On a personal note, I was given similar treatment. In university, one of my professors (a psychologist) had summoned my classmate and me for coffee. Strange, but we realized he had been secretly evaluating our sanity due to the matters we were discussing in class.'​