Great Red Spot on Jupiter shrinks

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Great Red Spot on Jupiter shrinks
Sunday, April 5, 2009

jupiter.jpg

BERKELEY -- The Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the planet shrinks. Scientists from the University of California in the United States discovered that the huge storm between 1996 and 2006 daily kilometers in size decreased. That the U.S. news channel CNN reported Sunday.

The storm on Jupiter is two to three times as large as the Earth looks from our planet as a red spot. The storm is already 150 years and certainly swallowed in that period at least once a minor storm.

In total, lost the Great Red Spot in the period 15 percent of its size. Why shrinks the storm, is unclear. Scientists know little bar on the spot, why not even the storm of red color.

Source: telegraph

Translated version of http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/3642756/__Grote_Rode_Vlek_Jupiter_krimpt__.html

SUNGAZER

Every storm has to die out, right? They talk as if this is really surprising. I don't find it to be surprising. I find it to be a normal occurance in nature. Just because it's been ongoing for so long, doesn't mean forever. After all, the ice age here on earth didn't last forever, right? But I'm sure from space anyone watching saw that it was lasting for what seemed to be an eternity. Just for example.

Arrogance by these 'scientists', just irks me. They think they know everything. Just because a storm is ending, doesn't mean our weather is changing here or anything for example. Yes, this could have something to do with the entire solar system and the changes that ALL the planets are going through. Not impossible, but natural none the less.