Harmful effects of over exercise?

uplana

I wonder are there any negative and unpleasant effects of over exercise? I think injury is a common problem associated with it. Fractures are also common with pain in your muscles. When exercise become your prime priority, its difficult for you to concentrate on other tasks.

I was running almost daily, before I realized how much it put a strain on my muscles. I hurt one of my knees, so I had to take a break for a few weeks. Luckily, it wasn't that serious. It's good to learn about the dangers, because you can really injure yourself if you don't know what you're doing.

Hi uplana,
Yes over excerise has some harmful effects.
Too much walking everyday might cause joint pains and osteoarthritis.
If you are new in the gym and want to reduce weight never go to rapid transformation.
Over exercise can also effect your thinking and puts bad effect on your mind.

Well i agree with you uplana. too much exercise can cause problem. Exercise is important but over exercise has harmful effects on body. i running regularly and sometime do lot of exercise to lose my weight quickly but it is harmful for body and muscles and i feel lot of pain in my legs with it. So now i will try to do normal exercise and everyone should be aware with this information.

Back