SETI reports 3 large UFO'S heading towards earth

New UFO Hunter

Real UFO News Freak
This is very interesting, from SETI?

Three giant alien spaceships are heading for Earth! Scientists predict they will arrive in November of 2011.
UFO encounters continue to increase – as documented on WWN. And today scientists at SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, made a major announcement:

“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2011,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

************ CHECK OUT UPDATE - 10.2.11 – HERE***************

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines...earth-in-2011/

That image looks a lot like Dr Who's TARDIS, don't you think?

I'm kinda thinkin this is going to be another one of those hoaxes to scare everyone. It's not that I don't believe there are alien ships out there, I absolutely do, but what's stated in that article is a little too convenient. The HAARP systems have detected them and they're "confirmed that they are from Planet Gootan, which is just outside our Milky Way.” And just HOW do they know this? Sounds made up to me. Unless of course this is one of the planets that we have a transporter to here on earth and someone's been there already.

It just sounds made up to me. But if there ARE ships coming, and they DID fire shots at the moon, how do we know they were "warning shots"? How do we know they were intended for Earth? Maybe they were warning whoever's on the moon?

Damn, that image looks photoshopped! (And NO, I don't mean the big yellow circle surrounding the 'tardis'. lol)

Looks like Werner Von Braun was right! Fake alien invasion!

Back