mybodymyself

Have decided to come back and give UH another shot. At the same time heres my intro again.

My name is Jessica. Still live with my parents, Metro New York, on the New Jersey Side of it USA. Have an fraternal twin sister as well. I was born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Been suffering from depression/anxiety since 9/2001. Currently, I'm an clerical volunteer and still looking for the permanent part time clerical job.

Has yet to reach this stage, but hopefully I will in the future I will. In the meantime I'm just an student of life as well.

This is both of an question and rant from me.

Know that I'm not the only one whom has experience this before. Mean it can be off/online.

Mean before foundin and/or comin here?

Is it me that we are treated as we are still babies/kids??? Is it me that there are owner/s, admin/s, mod/s whom have no clue on how to run forum???

Its hard even though they all know and we have talked about it. Mostly there are other factors which I can't think of at moment. Somehow I never could avoid this when lookin for new forums for myself. Hope being here is goin to stop this.

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
It's great to have you back Jessica, i personally missed having you here especially your honesty.
I hope that you have doing doing ok............ricklbert

:D:D