[Attention] Been away

2loserel3

the wi-fi internet by the house is down can't stay for too long here public library. how long the internet is going to be down i don't know.

Does anybody know about the At & t bundles, they have a really good deal going on now really thinking about it. hope the wi-fi comes back soon.

Thanks

Are you looking for Internet only? or a combo with TV? Also, how much are you paying for TV now?

Here are their internet packages:
Shop U-verse High Speed Internet Plans - Best Offers from AT&T

Under the internet only section, when I clicked on the details link, it talks about the internet packages that are NOT listed which include cheaper ones than what are listed on that page. They have a 19.99 package for basic internet. You may have to call them to find out.

Here are their TV/Internet packages:
AT&T U-verse Packages - U-verse TV & High-Speed Internet Bundled Together

Hope that helps.

PS, I kinda figured your internet was down, and that's why we haven't seen you around. Hang in there!

Thank you Lady of Light for help will check it out. Now as of this morning I was not able to even see any connections on the list (. Our property manager told us we could put a dish on the wall outside not on the roof, we have a new one. Now we have to pay off both bills as we are normally one month behind, and then I think we'll switch. so, until then i'll check in as often as i can. I just got back when they delivered our late paper, I have to be home as much as I can my friend has that oxygen chord and its hard for her to get to the door.