ICE-T on GUN CONTROL - "I'll give up my Gun, when everybody else does!"

Truth Vibrations

You can see the agenda of the person performing the interview on Ice T, he obviously wants gun control and he is trying to make this apparent to his audience.

2loserel3

Yes, I agree, with your analysis. I'm surprised we're not hearing more of this from the MSM. I'm sure most of them are on board with Ice T.

Denise

This gun control thing seems to be all over the place lately.

Looks like the interview was done in the UK and they've been against gun control for long time, even the police don't have guns. However I don't know about the gun laws of the regular public.

2loserel3

Yes, I noticed, they're trying I suppose to ramp things up before too many people wake up. Notice there have been several incidents surround the new Batman movie, and they arrested solmeone who thought was going to try to copycat the one in Colorado. More feed for their fodder, and reasoning why they have to have gun control.

I do know that UK police have historically never carried weapons. I don't know how they manage that especially when they had those riots. I guess tear-gas grenades work as well. I don't know about their citizens though.

SUNGAZER

Yay Ice-T!

He makes a lot of sense. How can you protect yourself from those WITH guns if you give yours up? You can't.

The guy doing the interview DOES seem to take the side of gun control/rid yourself of weapons. Of course, he's a controlled news-person, so of course his producers off-screen are feeding that into his earpiece. They TRIED to make him look bad over this, but it didn't work, at least not here in north america.

I like how he said the guns are to protect us from the police. Ain't that the truth.

Denise

I like how he said the guns are to protect us from the police. Ain't that the truth.

He is African-American and African Americans have been treated poorly by American police, so getting the guns out of their hands is going to be extremely difficult. Just remember the Rodney King incident.

2loserel3

Agreed, I do think also that African Americans have been treated poorly also the police seem to look to them automatically as an answer for their problems