ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
The I Ching and 2012

February 2, 2010

Spiegelbeeld%25202_timewavezero.jpg

timewave.jpg

The I Ching and 2012

Another source that points to a new time in 2012, the I Ching, the ancient Chinese book of changes known book called the oracle. The I Ching comes from the Chinese philosophy which states that the universe into two opposite energies are employed, one female and one male energy Yin Yang energy. The Chinese wisdom, all events in our physical world is the result of these Yin and Yang energies.

The universe from which evaluates unit created as a result of a progressive differentiation of Yin and Yang energy. These polarized energies that originate from unity, creating a world of duality but remain forever striving to regain the unity from which they originated.

Hence an excess of Yin energy is eventually offset by Yang energy and vice versa. In the I Ching we find the interaction between Yin and Yang energies back in the symbolic form of 64 hexagrams. The hexagrams set for the different energy balances between Yin and Yang.

In a trance vision saw Terrence McKenna author of "The Invisible Landscape '(1975) how the I Ching could be mathematically decomposes. This vision, he discovered that there is indeed a fractal mathematical function underlying the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching.

This fractal describes the transitions from one hexagram to another. The significance is that this mathematical function "novelties" or major changes in our world as a function of time describing.

The I Ching, the changes in human evolution appear as though it were an ebb and flow movement of Yin and Yang energies. McKenna said that the wave period wave of change, in English the "Time Wave.

The 'Time Wave "can be displayed as a graph where the novelty is plotted as a function of time. The lower the 'novelty value' the greater the change in our evolution at a given time. The Time Wave function is calibrated by linking to recognizable major historical events like the detonation of the first atomic bomb, clearly as a dip in the graph to recognize.

The Time Wave Zero describes the entire evolution

Strangely enough the Time Wave converges to an end, so the Time Wave also called the Time Wave Zero (see above). In approaching this end takes both frequency and intensity of change enormously. Our evolution apparently converges to a climax where the changes will be up. The end time that McKenna Time Wave was discovered with the November 17, 2012. Then years later he learned that the Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012, he subsequently modified his theory in 1993 and the end of his Time Wave pushed back 34 days so it coincides with the end of the Mayan calendar.

Time Wave novelty theory Terrence McKenna
Period December 2006 - December 2012

The accelerating pace of change that we see in our last century and especially in the last decade can be found in the Time Wave. The Time Wave we are heading for what is sometimes called a singularity, a unique event in which the changes will be up. This singularity of the Time Wave is thus tied to the end of the Mayan calendar and falls in the same year as Ervin Laszlo's chaos point!

Interesting to note is an article that recently appeared in Prana No. 159, Drs. Karen Hamaker-Sunday titled "I Ching, Jung and chaos theory in which there was outlined a clear link between the I Ching and the chaos theory which is based Laszlo chaos point. Modern science and ancient wisdom as we approach the chaos point apparently met with the same message.

Original Source: http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dutch/Spiegelbeeld% 202.html

Source: the-embassadorion

0402-gfs-zondag-advektie.jpg

SERAFiNA

and, i did consider, parts of the I ching, along with the fact
that the chinese calender
repeats every 60 years
also discussed someone; mucked also with their calender ;)
for eXample; prior to Pope Gregory, and, his Greogorian Time
we kept track of days differently
also - a day, doesn't really have eXactly 24 hrs in it
but, a mechinical clock - must be made, to even increments,
so, in order to have mechanised time
a clock was necessary;
and, to live thru, the time,
that would be missed, by, his new calender
and, keep in alignment with sun/moon etc., cycles
it was necessary to make 1 year, out of 4, a leap year, with an extra day

the real answer is here ~ trust a lady, to get the answer
verified by science, maths, and, the new & the full moon
here, at this link on this site:

https://unhypnotize.com/2012/24869-...nne-serafina-schwenger-decodes-calenders.html