Do you know where your nearest FEMA camp is?

2loserel3

Most people here on this forum I wager are aware of the FEMA camps. Saw this today, thought it was informative. Made me think of another story I've heard about The times are really troubling. Has anyone discovered a dot on their mailbox? I've heard of this happening, none here though so far.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/06/find-the-fema-camp-nearest-you-2681924.html

by Dave Gibson

The evidence that we the people, are at risk of being placed under martial law, and losing all of our rights as guaranteed by the Constitution is overwhelming.

[/On December 31, 2011, while on vacation in Hawaii, President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law which in addition to allocating $662 billion to the Pentagon also contains a measure which allows U.S. citizens to be taken into custody and held indefinitely without ever being charged with a crime.

What Are the Colored Dots on the Mailbox For? | eHow

by Steven Gardiner

People go out to their mailboxes on some days and discover nickel-sized dots on them. Do a search on the Internet and you will quickly discover a conspiracy theory that the dots are there to mark who needs to be rounded up and killed or put in a concentration camp for re-education in case martial law is declared. The truth should be a relief to most people.

Postal Service Explanation

Greg Frey, a U.S. Postal Service spokesman, said there is no national postal policy that explains the dots. The boxes belong to the property owner, as does the post below it. There are, however, strict rules about what can go inside the boxes, he said. What goes outside can really only become an issue if the decoration or paint scheme causes a delivery problem.
The Huntsville Times in Alabama responded to this article's question in 2007, saying that the dots on mailboxes were applied there by the company's circulation department. Since most newspaper delivery is done in the early morning hours, seeing the reflective dots can help remind deliverers when a customer gets the paper or if special sections should be inserted. There are a number of companies that sell an item called Hot Dots, specifically marketed to newspaper companies. Wonder why the Huntsville Times would go along with this explanation?

Anybody get a newspaper and then get a dot on their mailbox? Anybody buy this? Getting so I don't know what to think anymore.

We get the newspaper delivered here on the weekend no dots here, and they don't put it in the mailbox either.

Last edited: