Dax214

Hello everyone I'm Dax, I've never really liked talking about myself but I will try and give some info. Lets see....... I've been into metaphysics and the "paranormal" for a number of years now and have experienced some cool and amazing things. I've only relatively started talking about them more within the last 2 years. Most my experiences are ET/ED related, more specifically I've had experiences with what people refer to as the Grays, Nordics, Reptilians, and other hybrids. I'm really easy to talk to so anyone can feel free to message me :). I look forward to talking with you all.

-Dax

Lady of Light

Administrator
Welcome Dax! From the sounds of it I'm sure you have some interesting stories. I look forward to talking with you as well and I'm sure others will too.

Dax214

Thanks for the warm welcome :). I do have some good ones to tell, some of them are really out there. It has taken a long time for me to get used to talking about them.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Completely understandable. This is a good place to share them. I'm looking forward to them. I like when people share their experiences because it makes others come forward with things that have happened to them as well. Feel free to use my forum to share and to help others with the sharing of your stories and anything else you would like to bring to conversation. :)

2loserel3

Welcome Dax. I too find it a little hard to talk to people about myself, but here, I feel a little freer, I have a tendancy to be awkward if you meet me in person. I write much better then I express myself. I found this place too, because I have a little bit of interest in everything, here, and you'll find alot of nice people here to express yourself too. Hope to see your thoughts on the board, and that you enjoy your stay here.