Linda Brown – Daughter of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)

Linda Brown

Pimander just said about his use of "paternity" <g>

I just meant check the records.

OK.... theres a relief!!!!!! <g>

Does having a sworn enemy count? Thinking of Mikado here. He says that I am Linda Brown and look at the enthusiasm with which he attacks me. Would he do that for someone who WASN'T Linda Brown.

<g> Anyway.... Not having my Mothers good name attacked is just one thing that I can put off my drama list I guess? Thanks Pimander.

How else can I help?

Linda

Last edited:

Linda Brown

It just struck me this morning that this might be a more unusual situation than most had ever guessed.

I don't think that I have EVER heard of the daughter of a man....(.who has had a biography written about him previously.... with her assistance).... I don't think I have EVER heard where that daughter has been so energetically opposed... as I have.... being asked to prove her own relationsheip.????? Do you all realize how profoundly ridiculous this entire exchange has been. And I went along with it.

The more I think about it.... the more ridiculous it becomes.

For those of you who have decided to pick up that ( Make Linda Brown prove who she is BANNER) I have decided to tell you where you all can put it.

And if you have a vivid enough imagination for that..... then you have the imagination and the proper intellect to do your own homework and stop wasting my time.

Linda

Linda Brown

And as sort of a followup..... I posted a thread on the ttownsendbrown.com Forum called

By What Authority.

Its really all I need to say anymore I think on this issue that Mikado and the Zorgon clan have raised

The Quonset Hut • View topic - BY WHAT Authority?

If you are at all interested in what I have been dealing with there just try to read your way through it.

The site is owned by Kim as you can see. But used very effectively by Mikado.

I intend to let that particular thread speak for itself.

Be aware that two thousand of their posts have been " removed" from that website since I left it. So you may discover gaps and inconsistancies in the reading of it... I think it will still give you a clear view of what has been going on there and the kind of bias it represents.

My lawyer recently reminded me.... " Just remember You are Townsend Browns daughter. You have an authority with that which no one else can duplicate."

We have alot of things to do folks..... and wasting my time trying to help others decide that I am really who I am.... is not going to be on my list of activities.

Linda

Linda Brown

Pimander ... You recently asked me " How do you know Elizabeth Rauscher" and I answered that I had never actually met her..... (She had made a statement to someone that she met my Dad in the eighties but was not specific as to where.... if it was Hawaii I do have some pictures of him with a group and it seems to me that one of the ladies there might be Elizabeth.... I have always kind of hoped that she would reach out in response to some of my invitations and join us at one of the Forums. Of course if she checked out the HUT ( which is a rational place to go... the official name is ttownsendbrown.com.... she might have gone away in disgust... so I hope that somehow and in someway she looks again....

And Pimander you asked me how I knew her and it didn't strike me at the time to turn the question around and ask you... How do you know Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher? Have you met her personally? The woman I believe is a wondrous force of nature... and it would be nice if somehow you were the link...

But I understand if not. It was a question that needed to be asked.

Linda

Linda Brown

This is from an earlier post that Mikado put in here and though I am not intending to respond to him personally I think that his remark needs to be addressed here. He was talking about Pauls actions here.

He was attempting to let it die down but you just wouldn't shut up. You could have moved on but your own impetuousness wouldn't allow to keep quiet. And now look at what you have wrought? I wouldn't be saying a word if you would have just kept quiet. I wouldn't have started the Due-Diligence if you would have just moved on. You and your mouth are your own worst enemy.

The first thing that I want you all to notice is that he chose to print these words in red.
The second thing is a return to his urgent message to me... which is generally SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.....................
He says here that I " could have moved on" Is that what I was supposed to do? Was that part of the plan? Shut me up and make me move on?

then he continues...

"And now look at what you have wrought? I wouldn't be saying a word if you would have just kept quiet. I wouldn't have started the Due-Diligence if you would have just moved on. You and your mouth are your own worst enemy"

MY OWN WORST ENEMY???? Why does Mikado worry about this?

"Now look what you have wrought?" Exactly what have I WROUGHT? People looking hard in Mikados direction? And in Pauls? Wondering what it was that has powered their actions? People asking themselves...." Gee.... what the heck is going on here?"

Linda Brown

Mikado

Pimander ... You recently asked me " How do you know Elizabeth Rauscher" and I answered that I had never actually met her..... (She had made a statement to someone that she met my Dad in the eighties but was not specific as to where.... if it was Hawaii I do have some pictures of him with a group and it seems to me that one of the ladies there might be Elizabeth.... I have always kind of hoped that she would reach out in response to some of my invitations and join us at one of the Forums. Of course if she checked out the HUT ( which is a rational place to go... the official name is ttownsendbrown.com.... she might have gone away in disgust... so I hope that somehow and in someway she looks again....

And what about the Token? Do you really believe that the pubescent name calling by hobbit, littlenki and fruitbat displays anything serious?

Mikado

Mikado

This is from an earlier post that Mikado put in here and though I am not intending to respond to him personally I think that his remark needs to be addressed here. He was talking about Pauls actions here.

He was attempting to let it die down but you just wouldn't shut up. You could have moved on but your own impetuousness wouldn't allow to keep quiet. And now look at what you have wrought? I wouldn't be saying a word if you would have just kept quiet. I wouldn't have started the Due-Diligence if you would have just moved on. You and your mouth are your own worst enemy.

The first thing that I want you all to notice is that he chose to print these words in red.

I put it in red to do something you fail to do when you answer...distinguish the difference between your words and mine. I chose red because it shows up second best to white on this black background. The blue you use I can't read. Simple answer so stop making something nefarious out of the color.

The second thing is a return to his urgent message to me... which is generally SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.....................
He says here that I " could have moved on" Is that what I was supposed to do? Was that part of the plan? Shut me up and make me move on?

then he continues...

"And now look at what you have wrought? I wouldn't be saying a word if you would have just kept quiet. I wouldn't have started the Due-Diligence if you would have just moved on. You and your mouth are your own worst enemy"

MY OWN WORST ENEMY???? Why does Mikado worry about this?

"Now look what you have wrought?" Exactly what have I WROUGHT? People looking hard in Mikados direction? And in Pauls? Wondering what it was that has powered their actions? People asking themselves...." Gee.... what the heck is going on here?"

Linda Brown

I will explain this one more time. IF you would have moved on as was agreed upon at the McDonalds in July of 2011 to not swipe at each other, I would never have posted, the Hut would still be as it was. But Noooooo, you couldn't keep your mouth shut and you started talking about me in a defaming, slanderous and libelous manner. When you started bringing Kim into and then mentioned about the manner her son was killed and drugs ( which by the way was a fabricated and twisted statement of the truth which was that he was probably attacked for money FOR drugs by the attacker...Shame on you for doing that)...that was it. I deleted the message and removed you as admin under the advice of an attorney.

Want to talk about web spinning .....spiderwoman?

Mikado

Mikado

Some things in this world are obvious. And namecallers hate to be called names, don't they? Linda

Name callers? I have always used facts. Taking someone's name and twisting into McDildo and other variations is extremely prepubescent..and you laughed about it and went along with it.

If you are talking about my saying you are a liar, I have proven it many times over and so did Traveler.

Mikado

Linda Brown

On the website in my Dads name

The Quonset Hut • Index page

Take a look at what was said on the third main threadline

That sentiment has been up there LONG before anything was ever said on any other Forum/

And the owner of that site was cordially asked to remove it and refused.

I even asked for my membership to be removed from this site and was refused again.... recently as a matter of fact.

Interesting to see how some think that they can insult others, constantly call them liars and still not be held accountable for their actions.

Linda

Yup Pot......

Linda Brown

This message is for Traveller

This was said here by Mikado. If you agree or disagree please step forward and state your case.

If you are talking about my saying you are a liar, I have proven it many times over and so did Traveler.

Not true. Linda

Linda Brown

"And further public displays will be eliminated. I will not let this forum become mired in your tantrums. Post constructively or don't post. I will tolerate no one, including myself, to be berated by anyone which includes you.

Mikado

thats from the Hut
The Quonset Hut • View topic - Gooses and Ganders Mikado

Its worth reading for yourself if you even care about this sillyness.

Some people ought to listen to themselves occasionally. Linda

Mikado

This was said here by Mikado. If you agree or disagree please step forward and state your case.

Not true. Linda

It most certainly is.

You claimed that Fred was doing all the deletions on the Hut even though they came up under your name. Traveler researched it until late June early July and said that you lied. All the deletions were traced back to your IP and further tracing revealed that the logon came from a switching station in Yucca Valley.

Conclusion...you lied to get Fred off of the Hut.

Mikado

***edit - And then you wonder why Traveler disappeared? Especially after you introduced him to Morgan....er...Dave. That was the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:

Mikado

On the website in my Dads name

The Quonset Hut • Index page

Take a look at what was said on the third main threadline

That sentiment has been up there LONG before anything was ever said on any other Forum/

And the owner of that site was cordially asked to remove it and refused.

I even asked for my membership to be removed from this site and was refused again.... recently as a matter of fact.

Interesting to see how some think that they can insult others, constantly call them liars and still not be held accountable for their actions.

Linda

Yup Pot......

And you know the reason why that is there. You claimed that all were welcome to join the Token. I joined the Token to rebut the lies you were posting. I never violated the Terms of Service and I was deleted. So, hypocrite is pretty accurate and used properly.

Mikado

Mikado

"And further public displays will be eliminated. I will not let this forum become mired in your tantrums. Post constructively or don't post. I will tolerate no one, including myself, to be berated by anyone which includes you.

Mikado

thats from the Hut
The Quonset Hut • View topic - Gooses and Ganders Mikado

Its worth reading for yourself if you even care about this sillyness.

Some people ought to listen to themselves occasionally. Linda

And how does it make you look? You are the one spending time searching the site to bring this over here. Nothing else better to do with your time?

How does one describe Linda Brown....obsessed.

Mikado

Mikado

Not true. Linda

Are you that egotistical to think that he is reading any of this?...here or on the Hut?

Call him and ask him yourself. In fact, he talked with Fred on the phone and apologized for not looking into it further and quicker which is essentially saying, he believed you as to the deletions and it wasn't as you said. NONE of the IP's on any of deletions went anywhere near Fred, they all went to you .

If you need his phone number, I will be happy to supply it.

Mikado

Linda Brown

Mikado doesn't get it I guess. He keeps harping on deleted messages and stuff like that and none of that even mattered a whit. Fred made a serious mistake..... broke confidences..... talked about people in a secret meeting that he should not have mentioned. Thats an unforgiveable situation. I stripped him of his administrative abilities on the HUT which of course put Mikado into a tailspin. And he eventually came after me...

He will constantly talk about deleted messages but that was never the issue one way or another. Fred admitted publically doing what I charged him with. There was no excuse and for me, no forgiveness. That kind of thing in other situations could have cost lives. Mikado will not address that because he has found himself in exactly the same traitorous position.

I don't need Jims number.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. That one is mine. Fred could not be trusted. I have discovered that Mikado could not be trusted in much the same way.....and he is continuing to prove that out.

If Jim had a fault in all of this it was that he tried to stay in the middle of this dispute when it broke out. Sometimes that just does not work well.

Linda

Last edited: