It this too late?
NYC’s committed supporters came ready on September 3rd to hand out brochures and educate the public immediately upon the heralded installation of the gigantic billboard overlooking Times Square. At least one million people will see this 54’ x 46’ billboard each day throughout the month of September, bringing unprecedented attention to the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7. We in the ReThink911 campaign would like to thank everyone who donated and worked so hard to bring this billboard to Times Square.
Please help us spread the impact of this powerful image far beyond Times Square by sharing the above photo in any or all of the following ways:
1. (Preferred) Post the image to a social network by:
• Clicking this link to open the image: http://ReThink911.org/ReThink911-Times-Square.jpg
• Saving the image to your computer.
• Uploading it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any of your favorite social media sites, and tag it with the www.ReThink911.org web address (and the #ReThink911 hashtag for Twitter.)
2. Share the link to this article on Facebook and Twitter and with all of your email contacts: http://rethink911.org/news/times-squ...mage-go-viral/
3. Upload the image to your website and write about it.
Thank you for giving this critically important campaign your all. Together we can get the entire world talking about the third tower that fell on 9/11.
ReThink911 is sponsored by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and Remember Building 7, a campaign by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of Building 7.