Urinary Tract healing

CASPER

THE FRIENDLY GHOST
Treating Urinary Tract Function by use of Baking Soda

A mixture of 1/2 tsp baking soda in eight ounce glass of water can be very helpful on the first signs of urinary tract infection. The presence of baking soda in your system raises the acid-base balance of the acidic urine.

Treating Urinary Tract Infection by drinking water or fluids

It is very important for your system to have a good flow of urine. This can be done by consuming plenty of water. It cleanses your body by diluting and flushing out the unwanted substance. Fruit and vegetable juices are also excellent home remedies for bladder infection as they provide your body with the vitamins and minerals it requires to fight off the infection.
Treating Urinary Tract Infection by Cranberry Juice

Cranberry juice disallows bacteria to cling to the cell, which line the urinary tract. It is a great remedy to fight this infection. If you cannot have the cranberry juice directly you can mix it with apple juice to add some taste.

Fresh cranberry juice is one of the most effective home remedies for bladder infection and it is a better option as compared to bottled cranberry juice. However, if fresh cranberry juice is not available, you should choose a bottled variety that has the minimum amount of added sugars and additives. Processed sugars and additives could aggravate the condition and so they should be avoided as far as possible. Cranberry juice is one of the most commonly used home remedies for bladder infection in men and women.
Treating Urinary Tract Infection by Aromatherapy

You can make an essential oil by using equal parts of sandalwood, bergamot, tea tree, frankincense and juniper. Mix all these ingredients to make an oil to be rubbed over your bladder area. Continue this massaging technique for three to four days once the symptoms subside. This is one of the simplest home remedies for bladder infection and can also be used from time to time to prevent bladder infection. These aromatherapy treatments are used to reduce the severity of the symptoms and not the infection itself and are considered to be excellent home remedies for bladder infection symptoms.

kotn

My daughter was diagnosed with acute cystitis and pyelonephritis when she was about 6 years old. It struck right out of the blue! It was an ongoing problem for years afterward. I got really fed up with the pharmaceuticals she was having to live on. They weren't working and they had entirely unacceptable side effects as well. Her doctor said that it was getting bad enough that he was going to start looking at surgically removing parts of her bladder to combat the bacterial colonies. Without consulting him, I started giving her cranberry concentrate in pill form (we didn't have cranberry juice available back then in this part of the world) and decreasing all of her pharmaceutical medications. Within half a year, she was cleared of all the problems. Only then did I confess what I had done. Her doctor called me "extremely irresponsible" and said that I had endangered her life. I looked at him and asked "Which of us did that? My method worked." He told me it was just "coincidence" that she got better. XD

My daughter is now 21 years old and hasn't had a relapse since.

I would like to add that we consume quite a fair bit of raw honey in our family, to the tune of about eight kilos per month among four people. That, along with the fact that we only buy raw ingredients - never anything prepared - means that we have to make an effort to eat something. We have to cook everything from fresh. Snacks are now raisins, prunes, nuts, fresh fruit and vegetables. We don't even buy bread. There are no other options in our house. We do indulge in dark chocolate now and again, but you would be surprised how a very little goes quite a long way when you aren't used to anything that processed anymore. We eat much better for a lot less nowadays.

rachel

Why baking soda? to rid yourself of the uti, you need to be more acidic and baking soda is a basic (bicarb) so it will make the environment more capable of growing bacteria. there aren't many things you can do for a uti other than get some drugs. there are some "organic" treatments that are said to help without a trip to the dr. the problem with that is they are often suppositories and often hard to get deep enough to really do any good. my patients haven't had much luck trying the organic methods except for yeast infections. look for a brand called native remedies. my suggestion is to get to a dr who can give you some antibiotics that will knock it out in a few days and give you some like pyridium to ease the discomfort and burning. Anyways, you can use ADULT DIAPERS to be hygienic and clean. Thanks :)

SUNGAZER

you doctor types are soooooo lost. there are lots of non-medicinal cures for EVERYTHING! pharmaceuticals are, most of the time, not necessary. One should ONLY take pharmeceuticals when it is a life or death situation; no other time.

and FYI, by ingesting alkaline foods, you make your body more acidic, and by ingesting acidic foods, you make your body more alkaline. It's just the way it works. So, yes, baking soda is a good cure for lots of things.

See, the doctors don't get kickbacks for household cures. And i do mean CURES! Doctors benefit from ongoing prescriptions and ongoing health problems.

DOCTORS MAKE PEOPLE MORE SICK! DOCTORS DON'T CURE! DOCTORS DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD!