ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security

2loserel3

Hope I put this in the right place, not sure if its a real conspiracy or what it's meant to be.

Your tax dollars hard at work.

Now what in the world is this? Says it was made in humor? I don't believe in Zombies, but some people walk around all day like a Zombie, the closest I've heard of one has been the face eating man in Miami. I don't pay too much attention to the commercials either on TV. Most of them are annoying. What do you all make of it?

ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security - NY Daily News

by RHEANNA MURRAY

Homeland Security issues ZOMBIE warning! Actually, it's part of a preparedness campaign for disasters.
If zombies take over, the government wants you to be prepared.

Read more: ZOMBIE ALERT issued by Homeland Security - NY Daily News

Zombies in the News Again - The ZOMBIES are coming!

This fits in with your post, what do they want us to think?

'The ZOMBIES are coming!' Government warns of living dead pandemic in witty campaign to prepare Americans for genuine disasters

"Batten down the hatches, the zombies are coming - at least according to the government.

In a bizarre public health campaign, the Homeland Security Department has warned Americans to prepare for a zombie apocalypse, in a bid to encourage better preparation for genuine disasters and emergencies.

To get ready for the living dead, they urge citizens to stock up on food, batteries and water, and to keep a spare change of clothes and medication on hand."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz25rtWF6M9

Now they act like the retailers, putting out Halloween stuff way before it is necessary? Wonder if they'll do something before Dec 21, 2012 or before Christmas? What kind of commercials, if they continue, will they put out then?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Back