Google's doodle of Freddie Mercury for his birthday

Denise

Today will be the 65th birthday of performer, musician, and innovator Farrokh Bulsara (Also known as Freddie Mercury) So Google created this doodle of the man.

White Rabbit

Its not hard to figure out that Freddie Mercury was so famous he either was Illuminati or had a deep knowledge of them. It could also be said he is was trying to warn us through he music, which may be why he mysteriously contracted aids and died young!

Just look at the the song Bohemian Rhapsody than consider Bohemian Grove?

Bohemia is a place in the Czech Republic, why would Freddie Mercury name a song Bohemian? hmmm

Rhapsody is an epic poem or a long emotional or exuberant instrumental composition.

Bohemian Rhapsody lyrics are as follows and the possible meanings:

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
He getting us to question reality.

Caught in a landslide,
This planet is out of control and you going for the ride. Your born in to this crazy world.

No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
Wake up and look at the truth of whats going on, its all around you. Does he want us to look at the star and UFOs in the skies?

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Speaks of the impoverished people of the world, patronizing them saying to not have sympathy for them.
("Aww, look at that poor boy, don't pity him, he deserves to be poor")

Because I'm easy come, easy go,
They use the poor people and throw away, because there is always a new poor eager boy to take his place and please he rich masters.

Little high, little low,
They give the poor boy things to give him highs and lows to keep them in control. Job, money, sex, etc.

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me
The poor boy will do anything, as long as he gets his highs, the lows scare him and he will do anything to not be low again.

MAMA just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
pulled my trigger,
now he's dead
MAMA, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh ooh oooh ohh..,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
He realizes he is dead inside, he has essentially killed himself, he is not a good person anymore and it goes against what his mother tot him. He knows she is deeply hurt by what he has done.

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
They are coming after him to kill him and he is warning him mother.

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,
He know they are coming for him and he is scared to death.

body's aching all the time
He is in pain, possibly due to an illness. (Did he know how he was going to die?)

Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
He knows he is leaving.

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
He knows, that we all need to wake up to the truth and come to terms with it.

Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
He doesn't want to die and but whatever he is going though its bad enough to makes him wish he wasn't ever born. Is he in Pain? Is it the AIDS?

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
silhouetto or silhouette is an out line of a person, lacking color.
Someone is coming for him and his friends are waring him and see him coming or
The other singers in the band sing this as if someone else is poking fun at him, saying his is not the man he used to be.

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the
Fandango!
Scaramouche is a character of the Commedia dell'arte and is a baffon or clown and wears a mask, and a Fandango is a foolish or useless act or thing. Is almost like his killer is daring him to make a mistake:
"Hey clown are you going to be foolish?"

Thunder bolts of lightning, very, very frightening me
They scared him somehow possibly a gun shot.

(Galileo) Galileo!! (Galileo) Galileo!!, Galileo!!
figaro!!
Magnifico
Galileo is most notable for publicly have a heliocentric view or the sun is center of our solar system. He was "vehemently suspect of heresy" spent the rest of his life under house arrest due to his beliefs.

Figaro is the name of a character from a play called "The Barber of Seville" (also of Commedia dell'arte) and considered to be a clever liar and is also wears a mask.

They are either calling Galileo a Figaro or lair or they are making reference to the pubic calling him a lair.

Magnifico is Italian for magnificent, he is applauding Galileo for what he has done.

He is begging for his life and use Galileo boasting of how great he was.

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
Begging for his life perhaps? Hoping for pity!

He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
This seems like a someone such as a lawyer is defending him.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Its easy to replace him, more eager poor boys will take his place.

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Bismillah is an Arabic word that means "In the name of God"

So they are saying "in the name of god we will not let him go." or maybe "Oh god let him go!"

(Oh mama mia!!!, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go
mama mia = my mom in italian

He is begging let go and seeming for him mom.

Beelzebub!.. has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me
Beelzebub latin word meaning "Lord of the Flies" and is demonized by Christian Bible and labeled one of the seven princes of Hell. He may not have always been a evil god. But represents the devil nowadays.
So the devil has a personal devil put aside for him. That could be considered bad or good. Especially if Beelzebub is his god.

So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
This could be reference to the all seeing eye or perhaps him turning on his masters.

So you think you can love me and leave me to die
At one point he loved the Illuminati, but he want nothing to do this them now.

Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
He wants out of the Illuminati, by death real of staged?

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me
Its all a illusion and there is nothing to worry about.

Any way the wind blows
People will do anything, especial when they are ignorant.

I may post my interpretation of his other songs later.

i would love to hear your thoughts on this?

tell me more

I can't say I ever thought of it that way. When you point it out like that, it makes it seem so obvious. It makes me want to go and listen to it again and all the other Queen songs that are popular. I wonder what other messages lie in their music. It would be interesting to see them all broken down like this.

It makes sense when you look at Freddie. I always just thought he was a bit of a freak, but this Illuminati tie makes so much more sense than the freak thing. It really puts things into perspective when we look deeper into things. Most of us are surface lookers who take things at face value, and I want to get away from that.

Thank you for opening my eyes a little bit more.

Doubter

As far as I'm concerned, he's just another gay freak with great songs. as for a deeper meaning, anyone can find deeper meaning in anything. I don't go around looking at my toast and think, hey, that air bubble was put there to show 'this', or that meatball on my spaghetti and meatballs is shaped like something evil. Music, TV, movies... it's all there just to entertain us. nothing more. Until I see some actual proof, I stand by what I say.

SUNGAZER

great breakdown! puts it into perspective.

Hey, has anyone, besides me, ever noticed how much Freddie Mercury looks like John Travolta? The video that made me realize this was "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".

Let me know what YOU think.

SUNGAZER

Most likely, that's how the elite tend to work. They only seem to let their own become famous. I bet if someone were to take the time to look deeper into it, they'd find some sort of family connection. It's quite obvious that just with the scientology thing alone for John Travolta, that he's got connections to the global elite. If you look at the video for "I Want To Break Free", you'll see the Bohemian Grove setup.

Take a good look!

This video just screamed "Bohemian Grove" when I first watched it.

Honestly, all these Queen songs and videos need to be broken down. There seems to be a lot of good but overlooked information embedded within.