what is that "national press center" and since when are sitcom actors a source of truth?if you watch TV late at night, there are guys who sound even more convinving, and they talk about making $2000 in two days w/o any effort or education.

i THINK THIS IS ONE OF THOSE WEBSITES THAT CAPTURE YOUR IP IDDRESS AND USE IT FOR ALIENS TO COMMUNICATE....JUST BS

I believe in it.... I think it's all true. I just bought a book by one of the speakers at that conference called "UFOs are real" by Sergeant Clifford Stone. He's the one who described seeing the different aliens etc. It's an interesting book. You should check it out on amazon if you're interested in this stuff. I think it's all true.

Ok, I watched the video. It started out sort of sincere and honest with a number of older gentlemen that probably were telling honest and truthful stories from their military experiences. Then it went downhill with at least a couple of the "witnesses" who weren't relating anything they had witnessed but were passing on the same old garbage that is seen on the web...antigravity, zero point energy, flux liner, Tesla made the "enabling technology"...perhaps these things are all possible, but the "witness" jumped into being an expert physicist on the craft that his friend of a friend saw...not believable at all. And what about the lady with the long white hair near the end? Holy cow...Werner von Braun predicted building space weapons to use against suitcase bomb carrying terrorists and against aliens....school teacher to expert on space based weapons...yeah, right! If they had kept their video focussed on the "testimony" of the first few guys, it would have been much more believable, but they let the nutcake "believers" onto the stage and shot themselves down by not sticking to a factual presentation.

Back