Mysterious Light sighted About South Harrow, Greater London

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Mysterious Light sighted About South Harrow, Greater London

Monday, April 6, 2009

A mysterious light in the skies above South Harrow has been captured on film by an amateur photographer.

HarrowUFO.jpg

The unidentified flying object appeared through the clouds at about 7.45pm on March 31 and was snapped by computer network engineer Ahmad Zaigham.

Mr. Zaigham posted the picture on Flickr website where he said that he had spotted the alien ship out his window.

He said: "The light coming from this thing is something I have never seen the like. I do not think any aircraft has a light like this.

"And moments after this shot the object seemed to quickly fade in light and travel at high speed above. I did not hear any loud sound but I did hear a whistle kind of sound. I am still Shocked."

Mr. Zaigham said he may pass on the picture to Nasa.

Source: natural plane

Aragorn

thanks for the post ricklbert,

that is an interesting photo wouldn't you agree ?

it reminds me of another case , and the photo is similar. i will have to try and find it for a comparison. i have no idea what it is

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
Like NASA would care. They seen much better I am sure. The picture looks pretty cool, looks like a hole in the sky?
I wonder if it ours or not?

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Like NASA would care. They seen much better I am sure. The picture looks pretty cool, looks like a hole in the sky?
I wonder if it ours or not?
Possibility project blue beam being tested a lot of these anomalies have been spotted lately all over the world.
Your right about NASA not giving a crap about this i am sure that they know exactly what this object is..Off topic there was a gentlemen that my friend met here on the sunshine coast two years ago that had worked for NASA for 17 years and he had scared my friend by telling him that he quit NASA and had done working for the man this guy bought a 50 foot boat generators a large seed stock and many survival equipments to take with him. this was strange because he was apparently rambling on about some major things happening very soon he took his wife and two children and has not been seen since../this creeped me out apparently he produced documents to my friend as well as picture with some very prominent Nasa figureheads this was very hair raising to me....guess we may see whats to happen very soon...our solar cycle has had minimal to no activity for solar flares in the last year and a bit now.....later.....ricklbert

https://unhypnotize.com/science/1402-why-so-boring.html

Last edited: