Hi everyone!

drizzle

Howdy! I wanted to introduce myself and say a little about me. If I had to sum myself up in one word I'd say I'm a seeker so was pleased to run into your forum. I write for a living and had my first psychic experience when I was in my teens, which wasn't yesterday :shocked: :sarcastic: and have been really interested in spiritual and psychic development ever since.

Amongst other things I'm a Reiki practitioner, a mother and also read tarot and oracle cards. So that's me! Great to be here. :)

CASPER

THE FRIENDLY GHOST
Howdy! I wanted to introduce myself and say a little about me. If I had to sum myself up in one word I'd say I'm a seeker so was pleased to run into your forum. I write for a living and had my first psychic experience when I was in my teens, which wasn't yesterday :shocked: :sarcastic: and have been really interested in spiritual and psychic development ever since.

Amongst other things I'm a Reiki practitioner, a mother and also read tarot and oracle cards. So that's me! Great to be here. :)

It's nice to have you here ...we also have Lady of Light who is a Psychic and Also does Tarot Cards Reading here as Well.

here is the link

Spiritual / Paranormal - Tarot Card Readings at Unhypnotize.com

P.S. we also have the MMS Store here as Well if you would like to look into it...have use it miself along with my son who has Cancer and it's doing very well with it....

Unhypnotize Store - Waking The World Together!