Rehmat

On Monday, Christian worshippers, once again, found another proof of Jewish hatred toward Jesus, Mary and Christians. They found anti-Christ slogan “Jesus is a monkey” written at the Catholic monastery at Latrun and the front door set on fire. The Israel police has blamed the extremist Jewish settlers – even though hating Jesus, his mother Saint Mary and Christians is commanded by Judaism’s most holy book, Talmud.

As expected, no condemnation of this latest act of Israeli hatred toward Christian faith came from Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. Both GOP and DNC are bending backward to prove to the radical Benjamin Netanyahu their total subservience.

The Zionist-controlled US mainstream media, which have always been very ‘touchy’ when it comes to the so-called “mistreatment of Christian minorities” in the Muslim lands – have totally ignored this Jewish act of hatred toward Christian minority (from 12%, down to 2%) in Israel. Instead, it continues its lies about the Zionist entity being the only friend American have in the Muslim Arab region.

Vatican’s top official in the occupied Palestine, Father Pierbattista Pizzaballa, has issued a statement condemning Israeli government policies toward the Christian minority. He accused Jews that they always equate Christians with the Holocaust (Canadian Rabbi Wolf Gunther Plaut admits in his book that it was carried out by the Frankist Jews) and the Spanish Inquisition. They don’t like to accept the fact that Christians lived in Palestine centuries before the establishment of Israeli state.

“When I came to the country, I was told that I should know that if I walk around with a frock in Jerusalem, (Jewish) people will spit on me, and I shouldn’t be offended. It’s normal,” said Father Pierbattista Pizzaballa. Watch a video below.

How Talmud propagates Jewish hatred toward Muslim and Christian minorities in Israel – let us listen to some of the Jewish religious leaders.

“It is forbidden to be merciful to them (Arabs). You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable,” Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, former chief rabbi of Israel, reported by BBC, April 10, 2012. Earlier in October 2010, Ovadia claimed: “Non-Jews are donkeys – and are created to serve Jews“.

“One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail,” Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, February 27, 1994.

“According to Jewish law, any one person – any one person who willfully, consciously, intentionally hands over human bodies or human property or the human wealth of the Jewish people to non-Jews is guilty of the sin for which the penalty is death,” Rabbi Avraham Hecht.

“Put 100 kilograms of explosives into the (Al-Aqsa) mosque, so that we may rid ourselves of it once and for all. Uzi (Maj. Gen. Uzi Narkiss), you’ll go down in history if you do this. You don’t realize what tremendous significance this would have,” Rabbi Shlomo Goren, chief rabbi of Israeli military, during the 1967 Israel-Arab War.

Jews: ‘Jesus is a monkey’ | Rehmat's World