Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

Linda Brown

Well, Batten down the hatches cause I am going back there today with George. We will see what happens THEN! George is such a strong and forceful personality that it would shock me if he feels anything wierd there..... but he has always been my safe harbor ( going on 45 years on Thanksgiving Day) And I know that he is the one basically who has kept me safe from " the storm" for all of that time.

Is it time now for him to begin to realize what is actually happening here? It would be a miracle if that happened.... Perception of this level has not generally been his lifes game plan.... but that is what has kept him so rock solid.

So .... about the same time I think.... I intend to be back there.

Am I knocking on a door? THATS what it feels like.

Linda

Linda Brown

I'm still learning new abilities all the time, lol. It takes some getting used to. Now only if I could control it, lol. I'll get there. I'm still young.

Hhahaha.....I still have no control whatsoever.... and I can't blame it on my youth!!!!
But maybe thats what makes me.... Useful.... whatever comes to me.... has a straight path.....and then I react the way I type here. Someone once said .... You really ought to type something and then let it sit for a day and see if thats still what you want to say. NOPE not me. What I think is what I write.... a very direct path. What you see.... is what I get!!!!! Later, Linda

Mikado

When I came back from that experience I had an odd reaction to all of the ..... no other word for it here.... " Yammering" between Mikado and Ta Ta and our operative here Mr. Pimander. And thats exactly how I saw them, stripped bare..... and I got the message.... loud and clear..." You aren't actually going to fall for this .... are you?" It wasn't an angry message.... just a pensive one.

And the feeling I got was. Pay attention to the important things.... sail on.... Sail South... and Hobbit... I finally got it!!!!! Thanks Linda

Really? Now who is "Ta Ta"?

If you read, I mean truly have read what I posted interacting with Pimander and Exterminator, you would see that I was supporting who you are and that is Townsend Brown's daughter which primarily is based upon my own interaction with you over the past 6 years. Face it, they are demanding proof of who you are, I have offered up my take. Are they wrong in doing so? Pimander has one point, most writers of books offer up a biography of who they are. You wrote a book, your name is on it, ....it is that simple.

Telling the truth based upon fact is impossible with you unless it fits in with your imaginative world. You accept no accountability for your actions and blame others when the canoe rolls over even though you were the one standing.

Are you reading anything I post or are you just reacting?

Mikado

Mikado

I'm still learning new abilities all the time, lol. It takes some getting used to. Now only if I could control it, lol. I'll get there. I'm still young.

Hhahaha.....I still have no control whatsoever.... and I can't blame it on my youth!!!!
But maybe thats what makes me.... Useful.... whatever comes to me.... has a straight path.....and then I react the way I type here. Someone once said .... You really ought to type something and then let it sit for a day and see if thats still what you want to say. NOPE not me. What I think is what I write.... a very direct path. What you see.... is what I get!!!!! Later, Linda

Whom ever told you that was wise.

And that is your problem, you interject too much...way too much of yourself into whatever download you get. Your response above says everything I have said about you and you don't even realize it.

Slow down and breath and let it wash over you and most of all...observe objectively. You might be surprised but then Ernestine mentioned that you were to subjective. Too bad.

Mikado

Pimander

Everyone,
This is MY site, and I will run it as I see fit.
Nobody is trying to tell you how to run your site. I was commenting on something that is going on here. I was trying to have a giggle about how the Linda/Mikado show had a new home.

Apologies if I have offended you, as that is not my intention, but I was hoping tyou might think it was funny. ;D

Just wondering...Neoroscientist...that definitely is mispelled or it is something new to me.
I don't spell check my posts sometimes. So what? If you know about scientists you will know about the writing/typing issues many of us have. I try to bereadable but that is as far as it goes.

I am working on cloning and characterising some neurotoxin genes in arthropods. I am also working on a writing project. Not that it has anything to do with this discussion.

Also, you know I am just trying to have a giggle about the drama. If you don't find it funny then there is no need to comment and drama it up.

"However, if you think your forum is where people should do their private laundry that is your business

Pimander. It amazes me that you would say that...of course it is HER Business, but you are using it to conduct your own concerns here. ... you are being rude.....
I think you are being rude. I also think that Lady believes I have the freedom to comment about your drama. If you don't find my comments funny or informative, there is no need to comment and drama it up. Unless you love the drama that is.

Grow up guys.Look around. Don't you see what is really happening here.
Yes I do see what is happening. It is not what you have stated for a start.

Linda Brown

I think that you have said it all Mikado. You are doing what you are being "called upon" to do... in your style.... and I do what I do.... in my style. I appreciate your advice. Maybe you were the one who told me to do that in the first place..... control yourself.... control what comes into you.... shape it, mould it? It doesn't happen that way for me Mikado and you of all people should know that by now. You constantly are ranting.... Shut up..... shut up..... shut up.... WHY....

"direct path. What you see.... is what I get!!!!! Later, Linda
Whom ever told you that was wise.

And that is your problem, you interject too much...way too much of yourself into whatever download you get. Your response above says everything I have said about you and you don't even realize it.

Its not my problem Mikado.... Its my gift. Its straight... not controlled. You can't stand that. I do put alot of myself into EVERTHING I do. Get used to it! I am realizing alot of things. So don't bother telling me what I am thinking.... or feeling......... that control went out of the window some time ago.Slow down and breath and let it wash over you and most of all...observe objectively. You might be surprised but then Ernestine mentioned that you were to subjective. Too bad.Mikado

I don't care what your imagined friends of mine from Great Valley have told you about me. You have said that I was spoiled. Perhaps so.... that I was childish..... perhaps so........ what else negative have you got to say about me Mikado.... that I am involved with my first love? So what.

Its a new day Mikado. Hang in there or go away... your choice. Linda

Linda Brown

Pimander just said...

THEN give us YOUR impression of what YOU think is happening.

And Mikado..... the name tatas was for Exterminator. How could you miss that? Linda

Linda Brown

Amazing the amount of control some of the posters here want to have on the situation, isn't it?

Nobody is trying to tell you how to run your site. I was commenting on something that is going on here. I was trying to have a giggle about how the Linda/Mikado show had a new home.

Why is it something that needs to be "giggled" about? Why should we care about your opinion of a " show". Trying to control the drift of the impressions here Pimander? You really should reach deeper.

Linda

Last edited:

Linda Brown

Mikado,
You said
"Slow down and breath and let it wash over you and most of all...observe objectively. You might be surprised but then Ernestine mentioned that you were to subjective. Too bad.

You are right in one way. I do need to slow down. I do need to remember to breathe....but you are GIVING ME ADVICE on how to handle my own " downloads?"

Doesn't that strike anybody as being sort of odd if not downright WIERD?....(I sure hope that you don't orchestrate EVERYTHING regarding the women in your life Mikado.... cripes... leave her something of her very own!!! <g>)

Can anyone see the CONTROL situation just oozing from Mikados post here?

And there is no " Earnestine". At least pick a person who actually knew me and not a figment of your own imagination Mikado. It rings so hollow. Linda

Mikado

Would you please try to post with proper quotes? It is difficult to sort out what is you and what it is you are quoting. At least try to communicate in a coherent manner,.

I think that you have said it all Mikado. You are doing what you are being "called upon" to do... in your style.... and I do what I do.... in my style. I appreciate your advice. Maybe you were the one who told me to do that in the first place..... control yourself.... control what comes into you.... shape it, mould it? It doesn't happen that way for me Mikado and you of all people should know that by now. You constantly are ranting.... Shut up..... shut up..... shut up.... WHY....

You didn't and you don't understand about the "shut up" part. That's okay, didn't expect you would understand even when I explained it several times.

The following is a mishmash, could you at least communicate properly? What is a quote and what isn't? It is only fair to those others who are reading.

Its not my problem Mikado.... Its my gift. Its straight... not controlled. You can't stand that. I do put alot of myself into EVERTHING I do. Get used to it! I am realizing alot of things. So don't bother telling me what I am thinking.... or feeling......... that control went out of the window some time ago.Slow down and breath and let it wash over you and most of all...observe objectively. You might be surprised but then Ernestine mentioned that you were to subjective. Too bad.Mikado [/B]

I don't care what your imagined friends of mine from Great Valley have told you about me. You have said that I was spoiled. Perhaps so.... that I was childish..... perhaps so........ what else negative have you got to say about me Mikado.... that I am involved with my first love? So what.

Its a new day Mikado. Hang in there or go away... your choice. Linda

Ernestine was not from Great Valley. I told you who she was. She was from SRI. Do you see how you don't read and retain and jump to conclusions?

Mikado

Mikado

Pimander just said...

And Mikado..... the name tatas was for Exterminator. How could you miss that? Linda

I wasn't going to emulate you. I asked. Very simple, don't assume.

Mikado

Mikado

Mikado,
You said
"Slow down and breath and let it wash over you and most of all...observe objectively. You might be surprised but then Ernestine mentioned that you were to subjective. Too bad.

You are right in one way. I do need to slow down. I do need to remember to breathe....but you are GIVING ME ADVICE on how to handle my own " downloads?"

Doesn't that strike anybody as being sort of odd if not downright WIERD?....(I sure hope that you don't orchestrate EVERYTHING regarding the women in your life Mikado.... cripes... leave her something of her very own!!! <g>)

Can anyone see the CONTROL situation just oozing from Mikados post here?

And there is no " Earnestine". At least pick a person who actually knew me and not a figment of your own imagination Mikado. It rings so hollow. Linda

I first met Ernestine in 1981. She had a place in Concordville, Pa that she called the "Rainbow Parasensory Group". It was her that helped me to understand what I had. She also taught RVing. She was a German immigrant and was a young girl during the war. After the war, she was brought to this country along with her family as refugees. She was very gifted. She knew who your Father was due to his association with Hal Puthoff. In fact, she had to think about it and didn't really remember him until she was shown a photo. That is what triggered her memory.

And it is spelled "Ernestine". You can't even copy properly.

frazzled?

Mikado

Pimander

Pimander just said...
I'll leave the readers to work that out and comment where I seee fit. We wouldn't want me making them laugh or otherwise trying to influence the mood, would we?

Catspaw56

I have a comment regarding Pimander's spelling, or misspelling, whatever. It isn't difficult to figure out a typo. Try reading an intern's handwriting at 0200, and then waking them for clarification of the illegible order they wrote. It was actually kind of fun to have that much power over a doctor.

Cat

Linda Brown

They are Hobbit. Koolau rock has been off the charts for three days now... highest ever today.... If it was still attached to Dads alarm system it would be shrieking.

Reminding every body... as I have been reminded now more than once and by different people. Take a deep breath and remember to inhale/exhale eventually. I have been known to " hold my breath" without realizing that I am doing it until I get so uncomfortable and start wondering why. Then it comes to me quick. "You gotta breathe stupid!"

Mikado.... Let me get this straight somehow. You said

"I first met Ernestine in 1981. She had a place in Concordville, Pa that she called the "Rainbow Parasensory Group". It was her that helped me to understand what I had. She also taught RVing. She was a German immigrant and was a young girl during the war. After the war, she was brought to this country along with her family as refugees. She was very gifted. She knew who your Father was due to his association with Hal Puthoff. In fact, she had to think about it and didn't really remember him until she was shown a photo. That is what triggered her memory.

Rainbow????? thats an odd coincidence, isn't it? For those who are wondering what I meant by that just go back to William Moore and his "The Philadelphia Experiment" where he said Dads super secret project was called " Rainbow". A cosmic haha I guess.

You say that you met her in 1981.... and discussed my Dad when.... that year? Years later? Just WHEN Mikado....You showed her a photo of Dad? When? and more pointedly WHY? I thought that you first ran across his work when you " Stumbled" onto Pauls Forum... when was that?....2004?
So when did Ernestine die? Just working on the time line here. Someone else who is following along might get my drift here. But maybe not..... Just looking for Mikado to clarify why he thinks its alright to try to make us believe that a woman named Ernestine told him anything about Linda Brown during that time frame.

Sorry... but things don't make much sense here. Or Mikado just opened a whole new can of worms.

Linda

Linda Brown

Important men many times can't spell their way out of a paper bag. Dad was unusual, but he still had Mother and many of the important men that I was able to meet in his company usually confirmed that without the help of their super sharp office help they would send out atrocious letters.. Mikado picks on typos and misspellings as if they MEAN something.... but all they show is that he is the Felix in the Odd Couple. <g> Linda

Catspaw56

My grandson has some of the Koolau basalt. Not sure where it is, but when Andrew wanted to get it out of his garage a couple of years ago, I asked for it. So it's somewhere in my daughter's house.

Cat

Mikado

Mikado.... Let me get this straight somehow. You said

"I first met Ernestine in 1981. She had a place in Concordville, Pa that she called the "Rainbow Parasensory Group". It was her that helped me to understand what I had. She also taught RVing. She was a German immigrant and was a young girl during the war. After the war, she was brought to this country along with her family as refugees. She was very gifted. She knew who your Father was due to his association with Hal Puthoff. In fact, she had to think about it and didn't really remember him until she was shown a photo. That is what triggered her memory.

Rainbow????? thats an odd coincidence, isn't it? For those who are wondering what I meant by that just go back to William Moore and his "The Philadelphia Experiment" where he said Dads super secret project was called " Rainbow". A cosmic haha I guess.

You say that you met her in 1981.... and discussed my Dad when.... that year? Years later? Just WHEN Mikado....You showed her a photo of Dad? When? and more pointedly WHY? I thought that you first ran across his work when you " Stumbled" onto Pauls Forum... when was that?....2004?
So when did Ernestine die? Just working on the time line here. Someone else who is following along might get my drift here. But maybe not..... Just looking for Mikado to clarify why he thinks its alright to try to make us believe that a woman named Ernestine told him anything about Linda Brown during that time frame.

Sorry... but things don't make much sense here. Or Mikado just opened a whole new can of worms.

Linda

I grow so very weary of your persistent attempt to twist the truth. How many times have I explained everything and how many times do you either fail to read what I wrote and remember or you just disregard it entirely in the hope that I won't remember.

First off, Paul's forum didn't start up until March or so of 2006. How could you not know that? How is it that you refuse to even tell the truth when you were so instrumental as Elizabeth Helen Drake? So where are you pulling the year 2004 from? Where the sun don't shine? or where you pulled the characters Morgan and twigsnapper or Victoria or Grinder or...

I talked with Ernestine in the fall of 2006 about the time I checked Great Valley High School out. I have posted just that at some point on the Hut. You know, the place you stalk several times a day?

Now you just said in the above post - "So when did Ernestine die?"

And here is what I said:

Mikado said:
I first met Ernestine in 1981. She had a place in Concordville, Pa that she called the "Rainbow Parasensory Group". It was her that helped me to understand what I had. She also taught RVing. She was a German immigrant and was a young girl during the war. After the war, she was brought to this country along with her family as refugees. She was very gifted. She knew who your Father was due to his association with Hal Puthoff. In fact, she had to think about it and didn't really remember him until she was shown a photo. That is what triggered her memory.

Show me where I said she died?

Secondly, if you were the gifted person you claim to be, you would know why the term "rainbow". Instead, you attempt to twist it around to make it all about you or your Father as if there is some connection or nefarious intent taking place.

I won't tell you why the word "rainbow" but perhaps someone else who understands what it is to be gifted will do so as as to enlighten you.

Mikado

addendum: you make a statement in regard to - "Just looking for Mikado to clarify why he thinks its alright to try to make us believe that a woman named Ernestine told him anything". Perhaps the same could be said about why you think it is okay to make others believe that Morgan, twigsnapper, Carlos/Juan, and a host of others have told you anything.

Linda Brown

Mikado,

Were you trying to tell everyone that this Ernestine that you met was a classmate of mine at Great Valley? because I sure don't remember anyone by that name. That is the impression that you have left readers though so maybe I should ask you to be more accurate?

I guess that she told others that she was from Romania...... Transylvania actually..... thats sort of fascinating.....and she had plans to go to Aruba to set up there? Now thats also interesting. But I am still trying to see what exactly she has to do with me or how exactly she would know anything about me..... and you haven't answered why she would be shown a picture of my Dad.

You wanted this to be a place where you could straighten out inconsistancies in stories. Here is your chance.

( thank you little bird, for the information)

Linda