ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Are these UFOs over London?

Last updated: 3/17/2009 2:30:00 PM

UFOs over Ipswich?
WHEN Derek Burden decided to take a scenic photograph of London for his partner, he had no idea that the snap appeared to show four UFOs shining brightly in the sky.

It was only when he returned to his home in Cambridgeshire and the pair looked at the photo on his mobile that they spotted the unique images.

The photograph was taken from 16 floors up on the roof top of Orion House in Covent Garden, London, at around 8.30am in November.

Mr Burden, 40, a taper and jointer, said at first he could not believe what was on the photo.

But he said the photograph had not been tampered with in any way,

He said that when he had taken the photograph, he had not seen the images in the sky.

He said: “I just thought I would take some scenic shots of the London Eye and also Big Ben.

“There was nothing unusual in the photo, and it was only when we flicked through them later that we saw them and then it started a big UFO debate.”

Mr Burden said he had been slightly freaked out by what he had seen on the photo.

He said looking at the photo it did make you think that maybe there was something else out there.

He added: “I have not tampered with it, and you would not be able to fake it, it was taken on my mobile and I guess I am just lucky to have it.

“It was not visible to the naked eye, and I was just not looking for it.”

He said he decided to hand it over to a news organisation as he was curious to see what other people would think about it.

Attachments

• geaterp20090317144406.png
    geaterp20090317144406.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 580
My personal opinion is that this is part of a world wide agenda by the governments to implement PROJECT BLUEBEAM Post from....ricklbert

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Is this extraterrestrial life?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
ufo.medium.jpg

Last month, all self-respecting media reported the following message: "Irish scientists have calculated that 37,964 planets in the Milky extraterrestrial intelligent beings could live. Report that various British media.

The BBC is the work published in the journal International Journal of Astrobiology. The Irish Astro biologist Duncan Forgan, working at the The Royal Observatory in Edinburgh, made a computer that all data of 330 planets investigated for suitability for intelligent life. " The program took into account factors such as temperature, availability of water and minerals. According Forgan is not a small life, as amoebes, but for species at least as developed as humans.

Contact
The Irishman believes that it is certainly 300 years before the man will make contact with the space creatures. Many of the planets that scientists have studied are much older than the earth, and on that basis alleges that Forgan civilizations there 'yet advanced. Last year, U.S. scientists have found that life is hundreds of planets.

Wikipedia about extraterrestrial life: Buitenaards leven - Wikipedia

Everyone wants to have evidence ... of course I searched the Internet to UFO reports and reports of extraterrestrial life.

Case 1 - UFO's over London:

article-1162711-03F35AD8000005DC-710_634x470_popup.jpg

YouTube - Analizan video del extraterrestre en Santa Rosa de Quives.

YouTube - Hey "Dead ET Walking"

YouTube - UFO swarms: Incredible footage

YouTube - TRIANGULAR SHAPED UFO NASA CAN'T EXPLAIN IT

UFO's and extraterrestrial life: true or false?

Editors Note:
Of course we can not deny extraterrestrial life but keep it objective and not believe everything you read / see or hear. There are highly creative makers of jokes.

Source: still thinking

Back