Lady of Light

Administrator
Hello All,

Last year, I decided to purchase and read a book called The Nostradamus Code. Now, I know there's been discussion about him everywhere lately, but I haven't quite seen or heard some of the Quatrain translations as they are in this book (based on translation interpretation)...Now, that doesn't mean they're more accurate either. There's an areas or two where I could see some tweaking at play.

The books premise is that Nostradamus scrambled both meaning and the order of his quatrains, until mankind was sophisticated enough to decode them. Thus, from using cutting-edge data mining techiques to searching for significant patterns and relationship, resulted with a Predictive Model called the The Nostradamus Code.

For some reason I decided to find and browse the book, and thought some of it was pretty interesting and should be shared. I will summarize as much as possible to minimize the length of this post, but it may result in two posts altogether. If I get the time, I will scan and place it in the library.
Sorry, if this river has been crossed before.

I figured I would start what is referenced as the Anti-Christ. Very interesting.

First what is called the Prelude to the Antichrist and WWWIII
-Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, famines and rioting
-Death of a world leader and revolt coincides with comet
-Russian/American submarine/naval confrontation.
-Third world leader creates strife
-Crazed leader launches atom bombs on Mediterranean and Eurooe.

Centurie I, Quatrain 76- The Antichrist
The Antichrist made a promise to himself to rule the world in a past incarnation and the wheel of karma has turned to give him the opportunity in this lifetime. The Antichrist will become a world leader even though he misues his power. The root meanings of his names will give a clue of his destiny and what he is capable of. The name may sound somehat barbaric to European ears. He will be worse than Hitler, and the political maneuvering, violence and corruption of the time will have an effect on him and as he’s coming to realize what his destiny is.

Centurie III, Quatrain 19- Antichrist and Religion
The Antichrist will develop a systematic philosophy based on Marx and Engels related to complete control of the population. Russia and China will be vulnerable to the philosophy because of the past receptivity to Communism. He will corrupt the religion of Christianity with the intent of destroying it, but also distort the beliefs of Islam. The Antichrist will be doomed from the start of his campaign because he is against the central spiritual forces that make up the fabric of the universe. For people who choose this path, It’s just a matter of how far they go, before they fail and what effects they have on the lives around them.

Centurie III, Quatrain 58 The Cabal and the Antichrist
During the time of the Antichrist a secretive, conspiratiorial cabal are pulling the strings behind the scenes to manipulate world politics and economies for personal gain. During the day, they appear to be good, loyal, model citizens working for common goals, but behind the scenes do the opposite for their own means. At first, when the Antichrist comes along, the leaders of the Cabal regard him as a new, dynamic, youthful leader from the Middle East they can use to unite the area and reign it into their realm of control. However, the Antichrist ends up turning the tables on them.

Centurie II, Quatrain 18- Cabal destroyed by the Antichrist
Somehow through espionage powers of the Antichrist, the seven key leaders of the Cabal will be discovered and destroyed. However, in this case it is shortsighted of him because it was the cabal that has been instigating the warfare going on through the decades and centuries, and destroying them in effect seals the “beginning of the end” for himself. When they are removed the agitation for world war is no longer present and the natural inclination for world peace will assert itself.

Centurie V, Quatrain 43- The Antichrist and the Vatican
The Antichrist will ransack the Vatican Library with intent to destroy the Vatican. He will do this to undermine the authority of the Vatican and break up the power fragmanets that remain. One way will be by revealing important, controversial and hidden material in the library , so that the Catholic Church will be seen to have suppressed. This will cause major conflict amongst priest and students via their theories and interpretations of the new material.

The remainder that I won’t put on here is WWWIII and Geological events. We’ve hear about this quite often. Keep in mind, there’s more to read than just what was posted. Nostradamus clearly predicted events that would unfold if there was a WWWIII, and if there was not. He clearly indicates that WWWIII does not have to occur and may not happen. There are some writings that I believe are summarizations of the author, but I rather stick to things (quatrains) that can be referenced.

Centurie II, Quatrain 44- Reawakening of freedoms and rights
The U.S. will suffer defeats fighting the Antichrist as well as an internal political deterioration during the time of troubles. When the TOT has ended, the people will celebrate their victory and freedom, and reawaken in the U.S. the spirit of liberty and rights which were dead during the time of the Antichrist’s tyranny.

Centurie IV, Quatrain 29 Spirituality transcends technology
This quatrain refers to the grand design that is emanating from the “center of the wheel” during the time of troubles and the healing period afterwards. The Sun and Mercury are symbols of the “higher aspects”. The sun in this quatrain represents the overall power of the universe from which everthing originates. Mercury represents the materialistic aspects of technology.

Centurie I, Quatrain 29- Contact with ET’s
After the time of troubles, there will be much closer and open contact with extraterrestrials and UFO’s. One extraterrestrial race will be heading for an undersea, seafloor base they have established, but the craft will malfunction and be cast up on the shore. The people will perceive them as the enemy our to terror. Some of the “Others” are enemies, and some are not. There is more than one group of the “Watchers”.

Centurie II, Quatrain 22- Scientific discoveries reaffirm Eastern Religion
Military scientist, not those reasearching weapons, will discover a new force other than the basic ones of electricity, magnetism, gravity, etc. shortly after the time of troubles. This new force will give supporting evidnce for Eastern religious views. The countries in this part of the world particulary India will turn inward to contemplate the discovery…which is more of a realization.

This force has been in front of us, but the facts have been misinterpreted and wrongly associated with other phenomena, such as statistical aberration. The force will relate to mystical phenomena such as teleportation.

Centurie VII, Quatrain 14- The Great Genius

The Great Genius will help unify science and religion and bring about the enlightenment and peace of the Age of Aquarius foretold by prophets.
Centuri II, Quatrain 2- The Great Genius discovers the science of miracles
The great genius will realize the magic of alchemy though his discoveries and inventions. The new philosophy engendered by this discoveries will encourage the development of mental powers. POlepl will be able to manipulate the basic forces fo the universe ina way that will seem uttely fantasic to those not involed with the occult. People in the occult an dpyschic realms currently deal with these forces without understanding, but in the future understanding will be present, sharpening the efficacy of the art.

Cover-up referenced in Quatrain 28- Russians sent a manned mission to Venus to compete with American moon mission. The Astronauts died.

Centurie IV, Quatrain 32- More on the Great Genius
The Genius will come the second generation after the Antichrist when people of child-bearing age today have grandchildren, in the mid-21 century. The Great Genius builds space stations and successful artificial intelligence machine, transferring this consciousness to it. Intelligent machines used to manage space stations.
The Great Genius will also unify religion and science and explain ancient documents, making clear the metaphysical connections between the universe and spirituality. (Centurie VII, Quatrain 14)

Post 1 of 2

Back