Linda Brown's "Rain On The Windows Papers" - A Continuation

Linda Brown

I first sat down and read those papers in 1963.... again.... same box right after Dads death in 1985....
I had that whole box with me on my first trip to Nashville with " Morgan".... and the visit with Paul.....
Before I left Pegram " Morgan spread those papers all over... over the bed, the floor...scattered them and then very quickly and methodically picked out just a handful that he gave to me to keep... the balance he took.

Jan has inspected the pages and has told me that they have something to do with the " Starseed Transmissions". Did he swap pages? I didn't see him do it. Why did he take the rest? He didn't say and I have learned not to ask.

If you can figure this out, more power to you as Dad might say. Linda

Linda Brown

Lets see if this works...

Anyway.... " Morgan" walked back into my life after 17 years of being considered dead.( March 2004).. he looked pretty danged solid to me. Paul had gotten some strange messages and some strange questions... one of them being .... "does she still have the Token?" Of course Paul and I had talked about the token and how the fellow I was so much in love with when I was a teenager... had traded it for an ancient ring that my Dad had given me years earlier. The Token was the only thing that he had in his pocket at the time....He said that its message " Good for One Fare" would be "Good Forever"

He asked me to drive East the next day... told me that he would catch up... which he did... he asked me to bring the Rain on the Windows papers.... and a few other things. We got to Nashville in a variety of transports.....he gave me his " thump stick" a wonderfully carved cane.... as a " token " to Paul....after my visit with Paul was concluded.... and just before we left Pegram ( sometime between March 22nd and the 28th... the only thing I have written on my calander is " Lost in Time Warp"
He scattered those papers and then collected the balance.... which I have never seen again.

Thats pretty much it. Linda

Pimander

I first sat down and read those papers in 1963....

(snip)

Jan has inspected the pages and has told me that they have something to do with the " Starseed Transmissions". Did he swap pages? I didn't see him do it. Why did he take the rest? He didn't say and I have learned not to ask.

If you can figure this out, more power to you as Dad might say. Linda
Are you CERTAIN you read those papers in 63?

Linda Brown

Yes Sir......I mentioned reading them in the journal that I started keeping that year and have every year since. And no I am not going to photocopy any of them. Believe me or not, your choice. Linda

Linda Brown

To gve you some background. I first read my great grandmothers travel journal..... and then later found the strange stationary box. It was in the late fall and it was raining. We lived in a grand old home that had been built in 1700... not too far from Valley Forge. It had a wonderful library and one whole section was just for the private collection that my parents had.... It was raining when I first read those words " Daughter these words are as true as the Rain on the Window above your head." That sort of spooked me and I looked around kind of anxiously but there was no window above my head so I put the danged papers away. They upset me then and they still are very unsettling to me for some reason.

My grandmothers travel journel impressed me so much that I decided to keep my own journal that day. Thats when Dad insisted that I buy something that was solid,a bound book....He cautioned me to write as often as I could.... to think carefully about what I was writing but to never edit my thoughts. He told me that I was to be the " Moment between the chalk and the eraser". I didn't actually know what he meant then but now I do......He bought me my first Boorham and Pease Record books and I have been writing in them ever since..Well not as much recently because I have discovered that some things just can not be commited to paper.... maybe someday I will get back to it. They are all stacked against the wall as I am writing this. I once described them as sentries dressed in black and red.... Linda

Linda Brown

I posted this sort of by mistake on the Linda Brown/ Townsend Browns Daughter.... and it really belongs here....... sorry about that.....
From the copy of the Rain on the Window Papers that I have had since 1963....

" As you read these words only a handful of your species are able to conceive of themselves as one conciousness, one being, expressing itself simultaneously through a multitude of apparently separate forms"

I happened to write that in my journal because I was having a hard time with the idea that the words addressed me reading the page as " your species"... in fact... the whole page upset me so much I put it away. I STILL react to what these pages say in much the same way. For some reason I do not like them very much but I know that they are important. and of course Dads note is still important.

" Daughter, these words are as true as the rain on the window above your head. "

May be true.... still hard to comprehend. Linda

PS... I had always assumed that my first journal ( which I began in November of 1963) was a Boorham and Pease Record book.... but I finally pulled it out from storage and it was made by SE&M Vernon Incorporated.... NY, NY and Elizabeth NJ. Number 476 Blank Book.... did they get bought out? Because all of my others are identical and B&Ps.... I started with Record books that were only 300 pages.... but soon went up to the ones that were 500 pages and then finally into the black and red cornered ones that were 500 pages too but much, much larger.... Those used to take me two years to complete!!!! Dad was always very insistant that I never leave blank spaces, NEVER pull pages or strike out what I wanted to edit. In years past that has been sort of an embarassment because in those very early years I WROTE all my thoughts. Sometimes I have to shake my head.... was I actually that silly? Yes.... its easy to forget what its like to be a teenager!!!! Unless you have written stuff down!!!!

Linda

Last edited:

Mikado

Yes Sir......I mentioned reading them in the journal that I started keeping that year and have every year since. And no I am not going to photocopy any of them. Believe me or not, your choice. Linda

Then since no proof is forthcoming it becomes another case of "hearsay". Keeping with your track record on Morgan/Barrett/Garrett/Logan and twigsnapper that should put your veracity at what level?

Mikado

Mikado

Sometimes I have to shake my head.... was I actually that silly? Yes.... its easy to forget what its like to be a teenager!!!! Unless you have written stuff down!!!!

Linda

Not instigating mind you but you still are that teenage girl.

Mikado

Linda Brown

And responding to you since it was a straight out question?

Then since no proof is forthcoming it becomes another case of "hearsay". Keeping with your track record on Morgan/Barrett/Garrett/Logan and twigsnapper that should put your veracity at what level?

It may be that some parts of my journals will be presented someday for study.... people can do what they want with them then.... My daughter will have to decide how to do that because they will not leave my presence.... ( except journal number two which "Morgan" was given years ago) while I am still alive. I do have some loyalties Mikado.....

Linda

Linda Brown

Its been a long time since I have read that first journal. And I am finding that it is a great help in filling out the details that I didn't realize were important at the time. Like the train trip that Mother and I took to Meadville that winter....

The trip had something to do with legal issues surrounding the " Boys from Meadville" as Paul liked to call them. ( he was fully convinced that they were a front for the CIA or some intelligence operation and that Dad had agreed to help them develop the " flame jet generator" at the time)...

Dad moved to Meadville quite suddenly in the fall of 1960. it was a terrible time because Mother separated from him then.... saying that she just would not continue on the road that he had chosen.... For months I didn't know what caused the rift between them..

.He was there alone for a few months and then developed this serious lung problem and collapsed.... My Mother drove through a blizzard to be with him and later declared that nothing or no one was going to separate them again. We joined Dad in Meadville.....that entire summer of 1961 things soured even more at the lab. A Chinese gentleman had taken over the head of the project and for some reason Dad just would not work with him. To force him into compliance the " Boys" stopped Dads salary checks entirely.... by that fall he hadn't been paid in months and from the tone of their letters to him I think that they felt they had the upper hand..... One said that they would pay him his salary up to date if he would reconsider his position.....

they must have felt that they had him totally crippled and that he would do what they demanded of him. After all..... they figured he was broke......

INSTEAD he removed Mother and me to the Bahamas and then struck out on his own to Philadelphia and New York City meetings.... leaving us in the capable hands of Charles Miller.... who I discovered later was an armed security agent for us......I don't think that any of the " Boys" knew where we went at all. That was the early spring of 1962.....

Now a year later.in the fall of 1963 I was very carefully capturing this trip in my new journal......( I had forgotten that Mother and I returned to Meadville then.... and that it had something to do with an agreement and settlement between Dad and this " Group"..... I think that the Meadville " Boys" got themselves in a situation that they didn't expect... Dad showed up with our " Nassau " Lawyer Peter Graham and somehow they must have struck a financial recompensation....

He never mentioned the flame jet generator again. Paul LaViolette has stressed that the " flame jet" was part of the development of the B2 Bomber capabilitis.... if so....Dad had nothing to do with that... he never mentioned the generator again.....

The rest of the time that we were living at Ashlawn ( The name of the gracious estate where we lived while I was going to Great Valley High School)....the lack of money never seemed to be an issue....and two years later I was able to enroll in a very expensive private school....

.But I had been unable to make that connection before now....

Yes... silly as I was.... talking mainly about this handsome redheaded kid that I had just met.... I did manage also to capture some other information.

The point that I am trying to make is that these journals have helped me remember an interaction between Dad and the " Boys from Meadville".... but nothing was ever mentioned about them again.... its as if that entire experience had gone black and disappeared right in front of my eyes....Some of the actions only captured in a journal that I happened to be writing at the time. Most wonderful really.

Sometimes I get the feeling that Dad knew ahead of time that it was going to go like this and that these journals would .... as he put it.... become the " Moment between the chalk and the eraser." I am simply there to stand over and guard that moment. I hope I am good enough at this because I believe that Dad felt it was exceptionally important. Linda

Linda Brown

Lady of Light... I need your help in establishing another thread that has much to do with the Conspiracy that has swirled around my Dads work ( and my life) for years. I don't know what to call it... or where it should be here but its definitely a big piece of the puzzle. Thanks for your help.

This is what Raymond ( Trickfox) just sent me.... so far the only thing that has been mentioned of him that much here has been the sideways swipes by Exterminator... and she hasn't the foggiest notion what his experiences represent.... But here is a first look. Note that there were a couple of important mis spellings here. One of his name.... and one of the Cabazon Indian Tribe. Both of those mis spellings were intentional.

We can talk about THAT later.

Sent to the Cosmic-token today......

by peetee le Trickfox » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 am

here is my last loop:

it's from hell
http://www.stewwebb.com/Ted%20Gunderson.html

Ex Los Angeles Police Detective Ed Schooling (Re: FBI Drugs & Guns under FBI LA, CA. Ted Gunderson's watch)
INSLAW-Promise Software, Washington Times-Insight Magazine Articles below only show some of the ties to Michael Riconosciuto & Inslaw, they do not touch on the connections to ex FBI Cointelpro-CIA Ted L. Gunderson. Gunderson & Raymond Lavis, now hiding out in Canada were directly involved, through the Capison India Reservation, Indio, CA. Take note here of Inslaw-E Systems Dallas Texas, currently hooked up through the Weststar Satellite Systems, can hear everything that is being said by you in your home or office, while your telephone is hung-up. This is Big Brother-Shadow Government, it has been in effect since the 1980s, Thanks to George H.W. Bush, Edwin Meese, Dr. Earl Brian, Ted Gunderson, Michael Riconosciuto, Raymond Lavis, and others, if you desire to have a conversation in your home without being heard, unplug your telephone's from their wall sockets, and big brother-Government will not hear you. Further with the voice recognition, Inslaw can monitor you from any telephone in the World, if they have your voice enter into their system. Further, for spy purposes they can also monitor you through cable TV connections and actually see and hear you through your TV, making love to your spouse, if you desire privacy unplug the cable connection. My good friend the late Bill McCoy (Killed 1997) DIA-Defense Intelligence Agency retired, investigated and exposed this for the Hamilton-Inslaw-Prosecutor Software company that was ripped off by Criminal Former U.S. Attorney General Ed Meese. A report was completed by Congressional Investigators that proved the U.S. Department of Justice was totally out of control involving "The Inslaw Prosecutors Software Affair". Call your US Representative for a copy of their investigations report. Several good American's/Whistleblowers and Investigative Journalists have been Murdered over what I have Told you here. Thanks to Scum Like current CIA Shadow-Government Player (Bad Guy) and Predicate Criminal, and Scamster Ted Gunderson your freedoms have been totally destroyed. Remember this guy is the FBI agent who was in charge for Hoover, in violating the Black Panthers Civil & Constitutional Rights and got one of them killed. He claims he is a Patriot, this is bull, read my full report above on Ted Gunderson

Like I once read somewhere:
The words "I am ..." are potent words; be careful what you hitch them to. The thing you're claiming. has a way of reaching back. and claiming you. A. L. Kitselman.

So who the heck is LAVIS anyhow

That was sent to me by Raymond Lavas..... lets talk about this folks. There is plenty there to fill a plate. Linda

Lady of Light

Administrator
If that information is for the thread about the conspiracy stuff about your dad's work, if you can give me a way that it ties together, I can come up with what to call it and where to put it.

Thanks. :)

Linda Brown

Thank you LOL...

Right now the biggest connection with the above is my associate Raymond Lavas... who has been involved in Dads work and the building of units and prototypes before we even met. His name is misspelled in that article but his association goes to Michael R.... who was involved in developing something others have called an Electrohydrodynamic " Pineapple Bomb"

Raymond voluntarily removed himself from the associations that were surrounding him at the time and has vowed to counter that work in every way that he can...And as much as I hate it.... sometimes you really have to look at the bad stuff out there and its ability to mess up your own productive life... there is alot of importance to" Knowing and being able to recognize your enemy.".

I will get back to you with more... this is not my favorite subject.... but it goes into Mind Control and the lengths some will go to to control the publics perception of what is going on around them. Linda

Lady of Light

Administrator
Thank you LOL...

Right now the biggest connection with the above is my associate Raymond Lavas... who has been involved in Dads work and the building of units and prototypes before we even met. His name is misspelled in that article but his association goes to Michael R.... who was involved in developing something others have called an Electrohydrodynamic " Pineapple Bomb"

Raymond voluntarily removed himself from the associations that were surrounding him at the time and has vowed to counter that work in every way that he can...And as much as I hate it.... sometimes you really have to look at the bad stuff out there and its ability to mess up your own productive life... there is alot of importance to" Knowing and being able to recognize your enemy.".

I will get back to you with more... this is not my favorite subject.... but it goes into Mind Control and the lengths some will go to to control the publics perception of what is going on around them. Linda

Ok, I'll get back to you sometime today with an idea for a title, and it's looking like it can go in the Conspiracy section most likely under Mind Control. :) I definitely deserves it's own thread. :)

Linda Brown

Since my first journal is connected to the Rain on the Windows Papers..... I thought that it might be oddly appropriate to quote some of my very first words....

" Thanksgiving 1963

This book stretches in front of me. So many pages! And Daddy bought FIVE of them for me today and I think he expects me to fill them up. I can't see that. What will I ever write about?
A while ago I read my Great Grandmothers travel book. See... thats important!.....................

Daddy says that it doesn't matter ( that I would print or write in longhand) but that I should never leave blank pages or rip anything out. I promised him I wouldn't. He expects me to fill up all of these pages? Thats going to take me the rest of my life!!!!

Linda