Targeted individual experiencing mind control. I haven't started using this forum a lot yet. I don't entirely fit in, here.

retmeishka

I came to this forum because I am a 'targeted individual' experiencing electronic mind control, harassment, surveillance, and stalking. I somewhat fit in here, and I also somewhat don't fit in. I fit in because this is, indeed, a place where people talk about things like mind control. But I don't fit in because there is a huge amount of stuff that I don't believe in.

I believe in the existence of electronic mind control, as I myself am experiencing it. But I don't assume that nonhuman extraterrestrials or aliens or some other nonhuman intelligent species are doing this. I assume that the things I am experiencing are caused by living humans who are located on earth or near earth - they could be in space, but I don't see any reason to assume that that's where they are.

For some reason, I don't feel interested in extraterrestrials, or psychics, or indigos, or Ascension, or conspiracies, or which group of powerful people is controlling which other group of powerful people (note, this is probably socionics type-related - I am the SLI personality type).

I'm interested in any projects where people attempt to build physical shields that block out mind control signals and other attacks. I'm interested in detectors that would be able to observe and record the attacks while they happened, that would be able to 'translate' whatever sounds or messages the attackers were sending to the victims, so that you could listen to the recording and say 'See!!! That's the part where they were trying to brainwash me to believe Insane Idea X! I told you they were forcing me to believe that!!!' (I hope that someday, before I die, I will be able to prove this is real. But I don't merely want to prove it. I want to stop it.)

I'm interested in talking about the future, about how the phenomenon of electronic mind control will affect human society, and about how it has already affected us. I also am aware of the existence of computer hackers and interference with online communications, and that includes the hacking of the government's computers that tally up the votes (not just the 'electronic voting machines,' but rather, the ordinary computers where all the vote totals are just written into an Excel spreadsheet or whatever). So I'm probably an anarchist, since I don't believe that voting is able to have much of an effect at all, as the hackers only have to edit a couple of cells in a spreadsheet to wipe out all the effort and energy and money spent by the Libertarians (or whoever) collecting their signatures and whatever else they have to do merely to get included in the vote.

So I might or might not write here very often - I don't know yet. I'm paranoid enough to sort of fit in, here, but not paranoid enough to REALLY fit in.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Well, first off, hello, and thanks for taking the time to be here!

I will also tell you that by not fitting in here, that just makes you fit in even more, if that makes any sense. You don't have to believe or agree with anything that's on here. This is a collection of information on every possibility.

I know that you are NOT alone in being watched as a 'targeted individual' as you have stated it. This forum of mine is a place for people like you to let others know what's happening and maybe that alone can help others who are going through the same thing.

Whether or not you post here often, or at all, that's completely up to you. No one is forcing your hand here at UHF to do anything.

Paranoia is completely acceptable here. I'm pretty paranoid myself about being under surveillance myself sometimes. Too many "coincidences" if you ask me and I'm always watching over my shoulder. Although what I've been experiencing is probably not as extreme as what you have, I understand completely.

I believe you, and this is MY forum. Feel free to come and go as you please, but I just hope you will come back!

retmeishka

Yes, I got the impression that this place was meant to be inclusive and that a wide variety of different ideas were being talked about. I'm not sure how to define the common theme amongst all these ideas. Part of the common theme might be that there's a lot more going on in the world than we are commonly told about on TV or in school. A lot of things are possible. We take it for granted that the world is nothing more than the mundane things we see around us every day, but there is a lot more going on that we don't see or don't yet know about.

SUNGAZER

Hey, retmeishka.

I also feel I am targeted, but can't prove it. I find strange vehicles outside my house, strange people/vehicles following me wherever I go, what seems like 'inconspicuous' surveillance vehicles on the next street (I assume with parabolic antenna), strange people with strange activities that moved in next door, etc. Until you got here, I thought I was the most paranoid person on here. Now I've got competition, lol! Seriously though, I ALSO know what you're going through. I try to have fun with it and make sure 'they' know that I know. I trust no one, even though I have to make it SEEM like I trust them, just so they don't do anything drastic.

And, yes, I believe there is more going on than what we are shown or told. Schools are a form of brainwashing, and so is the TV. I try to avoid tv as much as possible and only watch to gain the underlying messages within.

I believe we will soon find out much more of what's going on, and when we do, all hell is gonna break loose.

Anyways, welcome to unhypnotize! :)

Boiling Frog

Truth Activist
I have been targeted for sometime now...I believe this to be true because I have seen vehicles park out front of my home and know one gets out and none of my neighbors know the vehicle. the windows are dark tinted, and usually black. Sometime I don't get my mail or it shows up late. Same with email. I hear other people breathing when I am on the phone, also clicking and hanging up sounds. I will add more when i think of them....

Lady of Light

Administrator
Judging by how popular this thread is, it is quite apparent that you are NOT alone in this. By speaking out about what's happening to you, others are reading this. I'm sure most of those reading this thread are in the same position as you; some as severe, some more severe, and some less severe.

retmeishka, I really hope you come back and post some more. This thread seems to be helping people realize THEY are not alone. :)

Lady of Light

scouttech

Quick tip, if you think you have a 'mind control implant' or the like that's being used to harass you.

This only works when the harassment is particularly bad, like if it's being used to wake you up so you can't sleep. (Because the chip has to be putting out a lot of energy.)

If you do have a chip, the skin area around or near where it's located will go numb when it's putting out lots of volts. That should give you a general idea of where it might be. However, this sucks, because parts of your body will go numb that are nowhere near the chip too. (Look up 'referred pain,' that's more or less why.)

To figure out exactly where it is, your skin has to be moist or sweaty. (Like if you're lying in bed.)

Run your fingers over the numb area, while the chip is running full blast.

Near where the chip actually is you'll feel your fingers start to tingle. They're actually picking up electricity from the chip (that's meant for your nerves).

Put down five fingers, two or three will tingle the most. Now you can map out where the voltage is strongest. That should give you a fairly good idea of where the bugger is.

Be careful, since they can also just 'suggest' your fingers tingle over random patches of your skin.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Thank you, scouttech, for that wonderful information. I can only hope that anyone reading this that may have an implant as such, takes this seriously and can locate said implant.

Do you have any suggestions for disabling implants? (Safely, of course.)

I know this thread is a bit old, but I hope someone will respond. If not I suppose I will start a new thread. I recently heard about Targeted Individuals, and I am concerned I could be a victim. Like the original poster, I don't think it's aliens, but rather the government who continued mind control experimets long after it claimed to do away with MKUltra. Anyways, my point is I don't hear voices. I suffer severe pain on a daily basis. After many years of diagnostics and testing, I was told I have Fibromyalgia, a disease doctors know little about, and that there is no real treatment for. I always felt as though this was just a name for them to give my issues, instead of just telling me what was really wrong. My question is, are there people out there that feel they are TI's that only experience physical pain, and not voices?

hobbit

I know this thread is a bit old, but I hope someone will respond. If not I suppose I will start a new thread. I recently heard about Targeted Individuals, and I am concerned I could be a victim. Like the original poster, I don't think it's aliens, but rather the government who continued mind control experimets long after it claimed to do away with MKUltra. Anyways, my point is I don't hear voices. I suffer severe pain on a daily basis. After many years of diagnostics and testing, I was told I have Fibromyalgia, a disease doctors know little about, and that there is no real treatment for. I always felt as though this was just a name for them to give my issues, instead of just telling me what was really wrong. My question is, are there people out there that feel they are TI's that only experience physical pain, and not voices?

Howdo Kermitgoespostal.
Thats a tough condition to have to cope with.

If instead of discussing any consequences and how We can be targetted , could I first advice that .....Man know thyself.
IMHO We have been totally veiled from comprehending just exactly what We are, and thus it is easy to be manipulated by those who do know what We are.
We are basically blind to our own reality, totally focussed on our physical vehicles.

We are occupying our vehicles, very similer to been in a car, but We are far larger than the physical vehicle.

This is where the electronics can be utilised to interact with our none physical FIELD based selves, and the TVs , especially the digital ones, the mobile phones, their masts etc etc all can be been utilised.

Unless You personally recognise Yourself, then You are leaving an open door to whatever, You need to develop a SHIELD, then it is a case of healing Yourself.
hobbit

Pat M's friend

I came to this forum because I am a 'targeted individual' experiencing electronic mind control, harassment, surveillance, and stalking. I somewhat fit in here, and I also somewhat don't fit in. I fit in because this is, indeed, a place where people talk about things like mind control. But I don't fit in because there is a huge amount of stuff that I don't believe in.

I believe in the existence of electronic mind control, as I myself am experiencing it. But I don't assume that nonhuman extraterrestrials or aliens or some other nonhuman intelligent species are doing this. I assume that the things I am experiencing are caused by living humans who are located on earth or near earth - they could be in space, but I don't see any reason to assume that that's where they are.

For some reason, I don't feel interested in extraterrestrials, or psychics, or indigos, or Ascension, or conspiracies, or which group of powerful people is controlling which other group of powerful people (note, this is probably socionics type-related - I am the SLI personality type).

I'm interested in any projects where people attempt to build physical shields that block out mind control signals and other attacks. I'm interested in detectors that would be able to observe and record the attacks while they happened, that would be able to 'translate' whatever sounds or messages the attackers were sending to the victims, so that you could listen to the recording and say 'See!!! That's the part where they were trying to brainwash me to believe Insane Idea X! I told you they were forcing me to believe that!!!' (I hope that someday, before I die, I will be able to prove this is real. But I don't merely want to prove it. I want to stop it.)

I'm interested in talking about the future, about how the phenomenon of electronic mind control will affect human society, and about how it has already affected us. I also am aware of the existence of computer hackers and interference with online communications, and that includes the hacking of the government's computers that tally up the votes (not just the 'electronic voting machines,' but rather, the ordinary computers where all the vote totals are just written into an Excel spreadsheet or whatever). So I'm probably an anarchist, since I don't believe that voting is able to have much of an effect at all, as the hackers only have to edit a couple of cells in a spreadsheet to wipe out all the effort and energy and money spent by the Libertarians (or whoever) collecting their signatures and whatever else they have to do merely to get included in the vote.

So I might or might not write here very often - I don't know yet. I'm paranoid enough to sort of fit in, here, but not paranoid enough to REALLY fit in.

Noticed your last line. "but not paranoid enough to REALLY fit in."

Is that what you think the folks here fit your general description you have well articulated at the very end of your OP?

This site is like Coast to Coast and you're a morning show host making a hilarious prerecording for the am hours?

Confused with the analogy? Let me expand with a visual and audio example.

Love

i believe i am also a Ti experiencing the same things... just retired from a defense contractor and i have three children all minor... which makes it exceedingly difficult for me emotionally...

Last edited:

Pat M's friend

Mr. Love, I was wondering if maybe you are alluding to an emotional disconnect with your three young children due to what you feel might be electronic mind control targeting.

Lets say you are a targeted individual, and there have been government acts made against you, acts that are outlined in the OP. You have two choices in this case if you want to emotionally bond with your children. One is to play it all off as nothing not mentioning any of your suspicions so they will grow up respecting you as a sane and rational father. The second choice is to fill them in on all your assumptions and turn them into paranoids of their own government.

If I was you, I would choose the first, but that's just me.

UNC ;-)

PS

If you are a mother and not a father please excuse my assumptions?

Lady of Light

Administrator
i believe i am also a Ti experiencing the same things... just retired from a defense contractor and i have three children all minor... which makes it exceedingly difficult for me emotionally...

Being aware of the situation (being targeted), is the best thing. I would think it would be worse to not know you are targeted. I can understand the emotions tied to the whole thing, I've been through quite the range myself. :) I know that I am being watched; I've learned to not let it get to me. You can make your family, your children, aware of such things, but at the same time, they don't have to be paranoid about it, neither do you.

How long have you been a target do you think? When did you realize?

Love

it is difficult so many ways... i had "friends" who were visiting unexpected/unannounced, etc... too often... suddenly they broke off with humiliating behavior in front of my family... i believe they were jealous and tried to provoke me into confrontations... one of them tormented me for several months... when i finally decided to cut it off altogether, came apologies, etc... which was only a ploy to keep me in their game... i blew it off...

then came gang stalking from neighbors, etc... along with electronic harassment which hurt me... my wife has been keeping the family together while i am suffering through this... if i were to die soon, i am very worried about my family...

Last edited:

Love

How long have you been a target do you think? When did you realize?
thanks Lady of Light... i do not know... i realized it at the end of 2011... this was right after a confrontation with a "friend' who has been coming-over-too-often-uninvited. i released her, then i got involved in a psycho-drama she apparently planned all along... maybe i was targeted way before for another reason... and she was just an infiltrator...

Last edited:

Lady of Light

Administrator
It's a tough situation to be in, but you have to stay strong, especially with the little ones, they need you.

Again, being aware is the best thing you can be when it comes to being under attack. When it comes to fighting such off, it's best not to play into their games. Again, this can be extremely and increasingly difficult. I'm no expert when it comes to the physical world aspect, by far, but unless they are physically attacking you, you have a lot more power over what is happening than you think.

Where my area of expertise is, is with the 'spiritual' levels of things. Remember this, we are ALL energy beings, so no matter what happens, they can only really hurt the physical portion. They can never touch the energy that you are, unless of course you let them. Again, difficult when you have kids, I know, I have my own, but you need to know what is there at all levels at all times as much as you can.

Keep tabs on everything that they are doing, or that you are suspecting them of doing. Take notes, take pictures, record things in any way that you can. Keep them aware that you are onto them and that they will not control you. That's what I do. :) I don't fear them, and I won't.

It's also good to talk about these things and have it completely out in the open. This allows people like you to gain back their power and for those doing the attacking to lose theirs. :)

Lady of Light

Administrator
What make you think you are being watched?

Well, it started just after I applied for the RCMP almost 3 years ago. There was a black SUV, with very dark tint parked outside my house across the street. I had never seen this vehicle before, nor have I seen it since. It was parked there for some time, I didn't see anyone get in or out. I watched for a while, then went to get my camera, by that time they were gone. Not long after, some strange things started happening. I can't recall all of them, I did write some of it down, but on and off, and I don't know where those papers got to. :( I do believe they put a tracking device on my vehicle(s). The joke's on them for tracking my movements, I don't go out much. :) And when I do, it's to buy food or go to my mom's. Much like what Sungazer had said, I had neighbors mysteriously move out and then others move in on both sides of me. Neither side leaves much, and I'm very suspicious. I'm not paranoid, but I keep my eye on all of the "strange" activity around me. I really thought it was the RCMP at first, but I'm not really sure.

I know that running a website with the topics that this site encompasses gets a lot of attention from those who would like to see this kind of information suppressed. In fact, when we first opened this site, I was expecting them to be "onto us" and watching. So, I guess for the last 4 years I've been alert. :)