Aragorn

Hello to all :)

great looking site here with some very good topics. i will hopefully be able to add some good contributions to some of the subject matter here. you might find me in the ufo section mostly and i will look forward to some good conversations there.

if you want to unhypnotize yourself then turn off the T.V. :emot156:

it worked for me :biggrin2: cheers

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Good morning yes you are right we should turn off our idiot boxes and sit down and read a good book or,spend time with your family,make up better ways to help the environment at home at least,i have tried a few things in the past few years like running bio fuel 92% used cooking oil in my diesel Landcruiser as well as purchasing right hand drive mini trucks from Japan to reduce on fuel these are between 540cc and 660cc Petrol engine size and the get 25 to 32 kilometers per litre it is great and they are great for hauling things.MY wife(Japanese lady) an i have been selling them for quite a few years now and they are being gobbled by fuel conscious people and environmentalist.they are fun.it hasn;t been updated but here is our site. it is a hobby for my wife and i.
Kamiya | Japanese Imports

Last edited:

Aragorn

thanks for the reply ricklbert,

yea that idiot box is mostly a brainwashing time waster...lol theres only a couple things i might watch but other than that..i stay away from it. i despise commercials , they are brainwashing everyone with their subliminal messages. reading books or doing research on something your interested in and spending time with the family is definitely time better spent.

good to hear that your interested in helping the environment , we should all be doing something about it. there are alot of people experimenting with that bio diesel lately and i find it to be a very interesting way to help reduce pollution and get around paying money to these giant corporations like exxon/mobil and the rest of them. they are rich enough if you ask me.

that's pretty good mileage your getting , but i noticed some people talking about problems they had with using cooking oil and other stuff because in the cold weather the oil becomes to thick and clogs the fuel system. makes it hard to start the vehicle sometimes. maybe you know what i am talking about ?

Last edited:

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
thanks for the reply ricklbert,

yea that idiot box is mostly a brainwashing time waster...lol theres only a couple things i might watch but other than that..i stay away from it. i despise commercials , they are brainwashing everyone with their subliminal messages. reading books or doing research on something your interested in and spending time with the family is definitely time better spent.

good to hear that your interested in helping the environment , we should all be doing something about it. there are alot of people experimenting with that bio diesel lately and i find it to be a very interesting way to help reduce pollution and get around paying money to these giant corporations like exxon/mobil and the rest of them. they are rich enough if you ask me.

that's pretty good mileage your getting , but i noticed some people talking about problems they had with using cooking oil and other stuff because in the cold weather the oil becomes to thick and clogs the fuel system. makes it hard to start the vehicle sometimes. maybe you know what i am talking about ?

I also have a diesel furnace since 2001 we save 1,600 dollars a year.
you just have to filter the oil a little more and add a little bit of kareosine to it to help the viscosity and it heats great.about your question on the winterizing of the fuel you can go 50/50halfdiesel and half cooking oil or (algae oil) or (peanut oil)and many others.or you can order a heat unit from Here:
Greasecar Vegetable Fuel Systems

take care......ricklbert